Julia & Eric - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yo Eric, how about just pulling her next to you and hold her, and let her rest her head on your chest. I'm pretty sure she would like that a lot. just cozy up together, little things mean a whole lot sometimes.

Ashley, I don't think he has the mental capacity to think that way. Too immature and selfish. When she moved over next to him he nudged her away. He will want to just hold her one day and she won't be there. 

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Maturin said:

It's a control thing isn't it. When she is not in the mood he's pretty aggresive then, as in now, when she wants it he acts uninterested. What a chump!

IT's like a childish game theyre playing with each other. I guess trying to hurt her  feelings for whatever reason.  I know if someone i loved treated me like this, i'd be gone, or crying a lot. I mostly couldnt care what anyone thinks about me or waht they say, but if its someone i love my feelings get hurt easily, im a big baby that way.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, JD007 said:

Ashley, I don't think he has the mental capacity to think that way. Too immature and selfish. When she moved over next to him he nudged her away. He will want to just hold her one day and she won't be there. 

Exactly. i gotta run out for a bit, this is very uncomfortable to watch for me, like watching Elisa and Fima when they were on here. I'd be cringing watching that sexual fiasco during and after it was over.

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

IT's like a childish game theyre playing with each other. I guess trying to hurt her  feelings for whatever reason.  I know if someone i loved treated me like this, i'd be gone, or crying a lot. I mostly couldnt care what anyone thinks about me or waht they say, but if its someone i love my feelings get hurt easily, im a big baby that way.

For normal persons it's like what you say! :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, 69pilot said:

He is a total loser - he has anger written all over his face - RLC get rid of him fast !!

You can get rid of him.........................but send Julia to Barca1, when Irma leaves !  She reminds me of a younger Irma...........................always naked and enjoys showing her body . She really seems to enjoy flirting with the camera ; but makes believe she is watching the TV !  A very cute, well built teaser , and she has a beautiful ass and Kitty......................LOL !

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, 69pilot said:

He is a total loser - he has anger written all over his face - RLC get rid of him fast !!

He 's a real mean POS . I'm kinda new on here so i don't know all the history between these 2, but he's a mean sucker.

I'm sure she feels humiliated by him knowing all the people that are watching this. But she shouldn't, there isnt a single person on here that isn't on her side, and that this guy is just a rotten angry asshole not deserving of her at all! I feel like punching him im so mad. 

• Upvote 2