Julia & Eric - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

4 hours ago, The Big Lebowski said:

I'm sorry to say it and most probably I'm wrong but I have feeling that they have drug problems... They change moods suddenly ( Specially Eric) which let me worry about them..

In your opinion, yes! Maybe he works late, comes home tired, so, who are we to judge, this cute couple. Excuse me it's 4:20 :smile:

In my opinion also. It's been a number of days since his last drug binge, perhaps you haven't seen it when he's on them, he looks very obviously high as fuck.  It all kicked off on here about a day or so after his last session and I believe he was on a big comedown and subject to mood swings. SInce then the drugs appear to be out of his system and he's been alright to her, although you can still see the residual fear in her when he moves suddenly.  I'm not excusing his behaviour that day, he was a 'kin prick and shoud think seriously about packing drugs in if that's the result.  To be fair he's an absolutely shit drug taker, doing a load of MDMA or GHB and sitting in front of the TV or whacking himself off all day?  Get a life mate!! :D

• Upvote 2

On ‎2017‎-‎02‎-‎13 at 8:50 PM, ashleyxyz said:

I saw this, she was banging him hard in the 3rd pic. I don't know what's going on with Eric, but they we're hot and sex tonight!

Thank you for the pictures, very much appreciated , lol keep them cumming 

He went out on the balcony and crouched down so the sofa blocked what he was doing. Now he's back and hyper and gurning like a fool. She seems pretty normal although they were both blowing their nose. Dunno what it is that he does, really shit speed perhaps? Who knows what they get in Eastern Europe?

They just had sex - it was not a pretty sight - he was like an animal and using her like a toy .. he was pulling strange faces ... think he attempted anal but she shouted at him - eventually he got off her and threw a kind of verbal tantrum... there is definitely something wrong with this guy and the way treats her ... his body language clearly shows signs of aggression and towards her...  I do feel sorry for the girl and believe she is in a dangerous relationship staying with him...

• Upvote 1

On 1.3.2017 at 10:40 PM, sulzer25059 said:

I don't get these 2, Julia sits on his face then gets him to rub her pussy then all of a sudden they get dressed to leave when 10 mins ago they were going to bed ! 

So I do not know exactly what is going on, but I would have left this woman long ago! She's never satisfied, moody, no matter what he does, it's wrong.

I think Julia is a nut case and it drives him crazy.  I've read a lot of posts here about both of these two.  I've also taken the time to watch them both and every single time, this girl just goes off the deep end.  One second she is teasing him and the next second, she goes crazy and leaves.  Just a few seconds ago, she was all on him and rubbing him off, then when the sex started, she just turns off, uninterested, and just looks lost.  I would go crazy being with her too if I was Eric.  This girl is crazy and I believe needs help.  Bipolar would be a nice way of putting it.

• Upvote 2

Whatever her problem is mentally (if she has one)  no woman should be treated the way he treats her - if she does not satisfy his animal like behaviour then he should move on and find a woman that is harder than him and can stand up to his aggressive manner. Clearly she does not enjoy having sex with him because there is no love or passion in the relationship - he just wants her for sex - therefore she keep rejecting him. The fact that she tries to show some kind of passion it does not please him because he has an anger problem... He needs treatment and she needs to move on and well away from him... RLC needs to deal with this NOW before it gets out of hand .. this is on public viewing ... and RLC has a duty of care for both of them

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, 69pilot said:

Whatever her problem is mentally (if she has one)  no woman should be treated the way he treats her - if she does not satisfy his animal like behaviour then he should move on and find a woman that is harder than him and can stand up to his aggressive manner. Clearly she does not enjoy having sex with him because there is no love or passion in the relationship - he just wants her for sex - therefore she keep rejecting him. The fact that she tries to show some kind of passion it does not please him because he has an anger problem... He needs treatment and she needs to move on and well away from him... RLC needs to deal with this NOW before it gets out of hand .. this is on public viewing ... and RLC has a duty of care for both of them

I agree...especially after just seeing what I saw a minute ago....they both have definite issues...