Site ideas

Guest Bob

Well a normal good camera cost somewhere in the $200-240 range – but import them direct from china, Indonesia, India will lower the cost. And  RLC can sell advertising on their free view rooms  I saw their site are ranked to $300 + a day .

I don't know anything about Barcelona, but what do you suppose the rent on the apartment that Gia and Ian are in?

It will depend on where's situated but guessing it's in a medium neighborhood will be something around 800€/month (1050 US$)

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bambina

Well a normal good camera cost somewhere in the $200-240 range – but import them direct from china, Indonesia, India will lower the cost. And  RLC can sell advertising on their free view rooms  I saw their site are ranked to $300 + a day .

I don't know anything about Barcelona, but what do you suppose the rent on the apartment that Gia and Ian are in?

It will depend on where's situated but guessing it's in a medium neighborhood will be something around 800€/month (1050 US$)

??? I don't think so... counting meters, Barcelona and the type of housing that looks uptown would say between 1000 and 1500 per month

I read somewhere someone saying that they were the owners of RLC, not if it was a joke, but it makes sense

I wish we could control the night vision, the ability to turn it on or off. 

Sometimes there is washout from night lights/other rooms and the auto on/off really sucks at dusk and dawn.