Nina & Kira Pictures

damn the only time I see them together they are sleeping or fighting and they are fighting pretty damn good right now. well they got $30 from me this month because ruslan left and they not getting anymore.

I hear ya....Another $30 wasted on my part too....Thought things might get a little more exciting, but noooo....

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats the use of having a picture thread  when they all get taken down anyways  makes no sence

I don't get why this is so hard to understand. If you post to CC the pics won't get taken down. If you post to a third party the pics will likely get taken down. Given that you're a paid member you can view and upload pics here, why not make use of the service your paying for instead of complaining about it?

I wonder why they haven't been having any sex at all,could it be that they have their periods consecutively one behind the other so they basically have just two weeks per month to have sex I don't know I'm just guessing :o

I wonder why they haven't been having any sex at all,could it be that they have their periods consecutively one behind the other so they basically have just two weeks per month to have sex I don't know I'm just guessing :o

they had sex twice since they arrived in the appartment.