Lina & Mark - New Couple - Apt. 2

Guest JoJoGunne

i will luv to see her masturbating in the living room.....

Yeah, that would be nice, though I haven't seen any of the residents masturbating (though some of them certainly would be justified in doing so after getting stiffed by their partner).

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen Maria mastubating once .

In my opinion, John did not treat Maria good. He usually slept alone (in either bed or couch), and Maria stayed in another place 'til around 3 AM before joined him (in bed, if he was in couch, forget it !) I saw her crying lonely ...

She loves X and always asks for, but John says no many times ! It's sad, huh ?

Guest JoJoGunne

I've seen Maria mastubating once .

In my opinion, John did not treat Maria good. He usually slept alone (in either bed or couch), and Maria stayed in another place 'til around 3 AM before joined him (in bed, if he was in couch, forget it !) I saw her crying lonely ...

She loves X and always asks for, but John says no many times ! It's sad, huh ?

Yeah...that's really sad.  Alina is in a similar situation.  I really feel sorry for her.

Guest JoJoGunne

i see lina is back is any one elese haveing issues with the br cam i have sound no pic ?

Yeah...their bedroom cam has no picture.

Guest JoJoGunne

JoJo, maybe not pollution in the air? It can be just a cold... look at the weather forecast in Russia.

Maybe.  But I've seen her do this since the day she moved into the apartment.

Oh! -42°C! oO Is it real? (Link is no longer accessible and has been removed) one of the cities GMT +8...

Siberia dude, and it's winter so nothing surprising. I remember that /b/ found that most of couples live in Novosibirsk.

Guest Nickname

Is there a lot of pollution in the air in Russia?  I've seen Lina cleaning out her nostrils many times and I've seen some of the other GMT +8 women do this also.

Then there is nothing surprising. I think there is much mucus in the nose in such weather.

Hi JoJoGunne1, very tanks for the gread Pic's.

But it irritates inconceivably, if always and with every picture another picture of the x--- screen is present. Then cut the pictures, before you put them. Otherwise one has to go only needlessly scrollen.

Many thanks and a nice day.