Lina & Mark - New Couple - Apt. 2

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Crème anglaise

Who is the new girl in the appartment and why doesn't Mark let her go to bed, or take her to bed :-)

Who is the new girl in the appartment and why doesn't Mark let her go to bed, or take her to bed :-)

She's a friend...mainly of Lina's, I think.  The one other time she was there, Lina went to bed and Mark stayed up all night talking to the girl.  They got along good, but no playing around.

I'd like to, at least, see her take a bath.

To be fair Jojo, he did go to bed with her and they chatted for hours.  There was a lot of mutual touching but she just wanted to go to sleep.

No, they must have sex every day, at any moment they see each other! And if in the apartment somebody else, with no doubt there would be a threesome, can not be otherwise! =))

Sorry, but LOL!

You both misunderstand me.

It's not about having sex all the time or not.  It's about him spending an enormous amount of time on that computer instead of with her.

I believe it is best for a relationship if both parties go to bed together...sleep together...and, of course, make love whenever either party has the urge (barring physical conditions such as illness).  When couples start spending more and more time alone...especially sleeping alone...you risk the situation Alina and Anton found themselves in.

Now...I understand that sometimes one or the other just isn't tired, but I don't see that with Mark.  He spends EVERY night on the computer...instead of with her.

i dont see how they can financially live like this, stay up all night playing and then maybe cut 1 or 2 peoples hair a month or whatever, how do they buy food? also, we need Dr Phil to solve all these couples problems

i dont see how they can financially live like this, stay up all night playing and then maybe cut 1 or 2 peoples hair a month or whatever, how do they buy food? also, we need Dr Phil to solve all these couples problems

It appears to me that Lina has some kind of day job.  That would account for a revenue source for expenses.  If it is enough, then his income from in-home hair care is probably okay.

I don't think even Dr. Phil can help some of these couples.

I don 't know if Mark just playing games online or he might be working some odd jobs online sometimes ?

Nowadays, there 's a lot of people holding at-home jobs.

Anyway, 7 couples seem to have an easy time than many in America. LOL !