For All Members

StnCld316

Notice To All Members Effective August 01,2017.

All Topics will be Unlocked and All Members will be Free To Discuss Whatever the Topic is Based On.

The Picture and Video Threads will Remain the Same but by Opening Up All the Topics there will be No More Need for the General Chat Thread Topics.

Opening Up the Topics should bring more Participation into the Forums than what we have been seeing by the General Chat Topics over the Last Few Months.

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Notice To All Members Effective August 01,2017.

All Topics will be Unlocked and All Members will be Free To Discuss Whatever the Topic is Based On.

The Picture and Video Threads will Remain the Same but by Opening Up All the Topics there will be No More Need for the General Chat Thread Topics.

Opening Up the Topics should bring more Participation into the Forums than what we have been seeing by the General Chat Topics over the Last Few Months.

OK I get it, you are eliminating the General Chat Topic in each Forum (apartments) and anyone can make up a topic---

That way we only have to look through 10 pages to find the topic we would like to post in- or if we don't want to look

just make up another topic  :dodgy:

1 minute ago, happyone said:

OK I get it, you are eliminating the General Chat Topic in each Forum (apartments) and anyone can make up a topic---

That way we only have to look through 10 pages to find the topic we would like to post in- or if we don't want to look

just make up another topic  :dodgy:

You can make a new topic at anytime. It doesn't have to necessarily have to be from the unlocked ones.

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

You can make a new topic at anytime. It doesn't have to necessarily have to be from the unlocked ones.

As I remember before, people were making duplicate topics rather than trying to find the one that best fit what they wanted to post.

8 minutes ago, happyone said:

As I remember before, people were making duplicate topics rather than trying to find the one that best fit what they wanted to post.

If a duplicate Topic is made it's not that hard to merge it into the proper one as one Topic instead of two. Once a duplicate is made there is always another Member that will let the Poster know there is already a Topic with that subject.  It happens but it should be minimal.

2 hours ago, happyone said:

A lot of us are wondering what the upvotes are for-what is the difference between the like and the upvote and

how are the upvotes used.????????????

Like and Upvote are basically the same. It adds to the Reputation Number that shows underneath the Avatar.  Each Member can chose one or the other but only 1 Vote or Like per Member. If a Member tries to use both it will just switch from Like to Upvote and Vise Versa.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, happyone said:

Regarding what the Admin and Mods want to accomplish with making new threads.

Just an observation---there were all kinds of threads on many pages in each apartment in addition to the ones that

StnCld created----BUT no one used them ---and it did not increase the participation-all one has to do is look at the

number of replies next to each thread.  Admin and the Mods are acting like RLC--we will do what we want and not

what the majority would like. IMHO

5 minutes ago, happyone said:

And that is the last thing I am saying on this topic.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, jjs said:

If your taking down all RLC what's going in there place , cause the only reason I JOINED CAMCAPS was RLC now  that's going away and so will I , It's been fun !!  

RLC isn't going anywhere. They are still here.

• Like 1

Guest wolf1111
6 hours ago, jjs said:

If your taking down all RLC what's going in there place , cause the only reason I JOINED CAMCAPS was RLC now  that's going away and so will I , It's been fun !!  

now i'm confused so ALL RLC content will now be prohibited and past content deleted, is that correct?