Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I was told that this great sex session by Nicole was not that great.  They made sure the angles for the most part worked in their favor.  I was told the sex that you wanted to see could not be seen because it was done on the balcony and also in the bathroom.  I believe the person that told me this and I think is time for everybody to start reporting what they don't see as much as it is what they think they see!!

Harley...the whole session was sensational mate, one of the best, and you need to get a new source of information...and the highlighted bit should start with them...:biggrin:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I didn't want to believe it when I joined the forum tonight but it really looks like Nicole, my girl, is leaving...:sad:.. I had heard her Mam and Dad were in Barca for 3 weeks so I wonder if she'll spend some time with them...
If last night show was her swan song, It's left me a happy man...They were tremendous...:heart:

I know she had her problems 1st time here, and I defended her to the hilt...hence 'My Girl'...I know she was difficult to live with and a bit headstrong, but what she was was genuine...as real as you'll get on here. She's changed this time around though...She's been great with the other girls, and not in a false way, it's been a natural bond with them, Her relationship with Sofie has been a revelation...Very very watchable, although some might have seen it as a tease, not me...a genuine affection for each other...
I think she has played to the cams more than she did the 1st time, when she hardly knew they were there, but hey, her nudity has been great..But there was no playing to the cams last night...It was sensational and 100% real,  and will stay with me for a long time...:heart::heart:

I won't go on about how gorgeous, sexy, gorgeous, sensual, gorgeous and horny she is, or what a beautiful body she has, with lovely curves in the right places, great tits and an absolutely fabulous pussy you'd find hard to get past the foreplay with...::)

Nicole, you have been amazing this time around, an absolute star...Some of us were really worried about your health at one stage but we're thrilled you pulled through...
Enjoy the rest of your vacation, stay happy and healthy, and the very best of luck for the future...You deserve to come back here because, IMO, you are one of the all time RLC stars...the best as far as I'm concerned:heart:...I've always stood by you, through thick or thin... you'll always be MY GIRL...:heart:

Take care, have a safe trip home when you go

All my Love

Naga...heart beat emoticon

7 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I didn't want to believe it when I joined the forum tonight but it really looks like Nicole, my girl, is leaving...:sad:.. I had heard her Mam and Dad were in Barca for 3 weeks so I wonder if she'll spend some time with them...
If last night show was her swan song, It's left me a happy man...They were tremendous...:heart:

I know she had her problems 1st time here, and I defended her to the hilt...hence 'My Girl'...I know she was difficult to live with and a bit headstrong, but what she was was genuine...as real as you'll get on here. She's changed this time around though...She's been great with the other girls, and not in a false way, it's been a natural bond with them, Her relationship with Sofie has been a revelation...Very very watchable, although some might have seen it as a tease, not me...a genuine affection for each other...
I think she has played to the cams more than she did the 1st time, when she hardly knew they were there, but hey, her nudity has been great..But there was no playing to the cams last night...It was sensational and 100% real,  and will stay with me for a long time...:heart::heart:

I won't go on about how gorgeous, sexy, gorgeous, sensual, gorgeous and horny she is, or what a beautiful body she has, with lovely curves in the right places, great tits and an absolutely fabulous pussy you'd find hard to get past the foreplay with...::)

Nicole, you have been amazing this time around, an absolute star...Some of us were really worried about your health at one stage but we're thrilled you pulled through...
Enjoy the rest of your vacation, stay happy and healthy, and the very best of luck for the future...You deserve to come back here because, IMO, you are one of the all time RLC stars...the best as far as I'm concerned:heart:...I've always stood by you, through thick or thin... you'll always be MY GIRL...:heart:

Take care, have a safe trip home when you go

All my Love

Naga...heart beat emoticon

ty naga well said she will be missed and always be  our girl

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, timber said:

::)

You need to find a new 'secret source.' They spent ~2 hours having sex, the vast majority uncovered in full view of two cameras. They started out on the balcony (maybe 5 or 6 minutes) and spent maybe a minute in the bathroom. If that's hiding then I wish all the girls would hide like that.

Plus, why the fuck do you care? By your own account you don't subscribe to the site and you don't care about b/g sex.

There are people here whose criticisms and comments mean something because they're anchored in reality and they're willing to state when something is good and when something is bad (ed2 comes to mind). You, on the other hand, have spent almost 10,000 posts on your current account spewing bile and dumb conspiracy theories ("'it's all a cover for a prostitution ring", etc).

There's lots of things wrong with the 'vacation' apartments at the moment, what Nicole got up to last night was not one of them. I (and a number of others, I assume) would be much more likely to actually discuss the problems with the site if doing so didn't mean feeding into the unending negative bullshit that you and your friends shovel.

Hope all is well in your life, surely there's something better you could be doing with it than this...

...and sorry Timb...I should have read the thread 1st but still wanted to add my to pence worth...:biggrin:...

• Upvote 1

NICOLE
I know I said my main farewell last night but I just wanted to say that I'm gonna miss every single thing about you, but most of all I'll miss your true natural beauty and it's sad we won't be blessed with that fabulous smile again (because I don't think you'll be back...:cry:)...We saw a lot more of it this timea round...:biggrin:

You left under a cloud last time...You've left A STAR this time...the biggest and best as far as I''m concerned...

I wish you every success in life...Stay healthy and happy....and have a safe trip...

Lots of Love

Naga...love heart hand emoticon

• Like 1