Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't think she's quite herself either...Occasionally staring into space and spending more time on the balcony..She's bound to miss Nicole cos I think she loves her (not in   hope she is doing well)...But then again, I miss her because I do too...sad crying smiley face emoticon

me too I miss her so much  my heart is sad I hope she is doing good and I hope she stays in contact with sofie to bring her spirits up

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, rj219 said:

yep the kind of friendship they have is special especially for nichole and it needs to continue so they keep it going 

By sexting I meant for Nicole to send Sofie sexy texts at bedtime every night, and get her excited...But joking aside, I think they were friends before RLC...I think they're closer friends now...:heart::heart:

• Like 1

OK guys, I can't wait for Helen to get home after the football...It must have gone to extra time and penalties!!...:dodgy:...Apologies for all those who don't understand football/soccer, but I'm not explaining the rules here cos I'm going to bed...Goodnight all...:biggrin:

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

OK guys, I can't wait for Helen to get home after the football...It must have gone to extra time and penalties!!...:dodgy:...Apologies for all those who don't understand football/soccer, but I'm not explaining the rules here cos I'm going to bed...Goodnight all...:biggrin:

good night

• Upvote 1