Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't think she's quite herself either...Occasionally staring into space and spending more time on the balcony..She's bound to miss Nicole cos I think she loves her (not in love)...But then again, I miss her because I do too...sad crying smiley face emoticon

I miss her to naga   and I can only hope and pray that rlc  realize that they need more girls like nic  in the Barcelona  apartments   and not the fake  girls like lola anna polya helen and regina and sher that  they keep bring in  I'm sorry but all you need to do is watch them  and you can see that  they are only there for the money that they are getting from rlc 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Is it the wrong time of the month for her?...It's unusual for her to put panties on for bed...It's unusual for her to put panties on anytime tbh.....::)

yes it is if you look after her shower and at her closet just before she puts on her panties  and bend over just for a few seconds you can see a tampon string but I don't watch her very close  lol :dodgy: or do I watch just to close to a girl that I find worth watching 

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Is it the wrong time of the month for her?...It's unusual for her to put panties on for bed...It's unusual for her to put panties on anytime tbh.....::)

yes it is if you look after her shower and at her closet just before she puts on her panties  and bend over just for a few seconds you can see a tampon string but I don't watch her very close  lol :dodgy: or do i