Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

43 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Morning guys...It's seem like Sofie is our registered 'Poster Girl'...I wonder what this one is...Maybe a goodbye Lola and Anna...:dodgy:

I'm going out today so if I miss you Helen, I want to wish you every happiness for the future...I found you lovely looking, sexy, as fit as fuck, the most bendy girl we've had, and we've had a few such as Jess...I found you really interesting ..and you can certainly dance too, obviously, hence the job, but I'd leave the singing alone...:cry:..

I've loved watching you Helen, it just hasn't been enough lately with your outside interests and obviously your work...I. for one, would love to see you come back, but I've got my doubt it will happen...Stay health and happy, and keep clear of banisters on stairs when you're covered in oil!!...:dodgy:

Have a safe trip, wherever you're going

Love Naga...:heart::heart:

Sad bye animated emoticon Helen...

Seriously ?

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Morning guys...It's seem like Sofie is our registered 'Poster Girl'...I wonder what this one is...Maybe a goodbye Lola and Anna...:dodgy:

I'm going out today so if I miss you Helen, I want to wish you every happiness for the future...I found you lovely looking, sexy, as fit as fuck, the most bendy girl we've had, and we've had a few such as Jess...I found you really interesting ..and you can certainly dance too, obviously, hence the job, but I'd leave the singing alone...:cry:..

I've loved watching you Helen, it just hasn't been enough lately with your outside interests and obviously your work...I. for one, would love to see you come back, but I've got my doubt it will happen...Stay health and happy, and keep clear of banisters on stairs when you're covered in oil!!...:dodgy:

Have a safe trip, wherever you're going

Love Naga...:heart::heart:

Sad bye animated emoticon Helen...

Is Helen leaving already?

and we still have Lola and Anna