Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

1 minute ago, kase said:

is anyone who knows who something about the man who has lived in B2 for two days now it`s a lover of one of the girls :huh:

Looked like he was on a first date with Lola last night. Seems like a plot from her so no one walks around in skimpy clothes or naked.

45 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thank you Sofie...that was absolutely magical...:heart:. Only you will know why you weren't keen on going any further, but you're probably saving it for next time and didn't want to spoil us...Bang goes the theory that she's had nothing inside her and when she sat on his face, I reckon a few would have happily traded places with her BF...Superstar Sexy Sensual Sofie...:heart::heart::heart:

I think I just mite give my right arm to have her sit on my face :heart:  but I probably would of had a heart attack and died but what a way to die :heart:

4 minutes ago, kase said:

is anyone who knows who something about the man who has lived in B2 for two days now it`s a lover of one of the girls :huh:

I think he's staying there for a little while as a favor to the photographer. He left with Anna this morning I would guess going to a shoot with the photographer.

The question is why isn't he staying with the photographer?