Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

the only time when an agency is involved with these girls is when they do photoshoots is this corresponds to one third of their activities in the year and yet I exaggerate in saying that otherwise the rest of the year these girls are " freelancers "because they need to earn their living by one means or another either by attending RLC or parties, working in clubs or do web caming etc. etc. etc.

the basis of their business is word of mouth, trust and discretion and this why these girls know before entering the apartments most of the time and make sure to always find a way to get a visa to be still movement and make the most contacts

Now that's not very complicated to understand as it works with these girls and everyone sees as he wants :angel:

subliminal message  or second degree 

ok so we cannot discuss their job outside apartment...but any guesses how much these girls make through RLC...i mean in terms of lifestyle. 

Most of these girls only buy from brands like H&M...and usually have limited dresses (maybe cos they are on vacation)....

But i still think they get paid more than the couple apartments...the couples seem to be living very modestly except for the occasional parties...i mean is the money enough for like luxury vacation breaks, cars, own apartment or business...maybe education financing...difficult to guess...