Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

2 minutes ago, Harry1949 said:

Dutch is RLCF down again? I am just back from travels.

I asked StnCl, he said:

"The SSL Security Ticket needs to be renewed.  I have e-Mailed Admin about it. Once the Certificate is renewed the Site will be back online.

It's something that has been overlooked. With all the going on over the last Month or so with the DMCA Garbage it's not hard to overlook something."

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I asked StnCl, he said:

"The SSL Security Ticket needs to be renewed.  I have e-Mailed Admin about it. Once the Certificate is renewed the Site will be back online.

It's something that has been overlooked. With all the going on over the last Month or so with the DMCA Garbage it's not hard to overlook something."

Ed2 thanks. In dentist chair about to get two molars pulled. I am terrified. Last time was 50 years ago. Hopefully chat later 

4 minutes ago, Dutchy69 said:

Yeb and don't know what's going on Ed mailed to Admin so we have to wait and see what's going on. There is something with the SSL certificate.

Thanks got it. Hope to catch up with you guys later depending on how I'm feeling  

1 minute ago, Harry1949 said:

Anybody leaving. 

It looks like Anna and Caro where packing and Polya bought a new suitcase now we only have to hope she will use it very soon. And with Caro and Anna leaving it could also be over for Lola.

4 minutes ago, Dutchy69 said:

It looks like Anna and Caro where packing and Polya bought a new suitcase now we only have to hope she will use it very soon. And with Caro and Anna leaving it could also be over for Lola.

From your lips to Gods ear!::angel: