Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I just watch it

4 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

so just what is the first thing she did when she got done dancing tell me  that she didn't  get in at the foot end of her bed  and look at her phone

Have you notice that the girls continuously check there phone : in bed , in bath , while preparing food , while eating , on the toilet .

• Like 3

1 minute ago, turkey said:

Have you notice that the girls continuously check there phone : in bed , in bath , while preparing food , while eating , on the toilet .

they all watch their phone  but if you watch sofie she don't move till she looks at her phone 

• Like 1

Helen Leora is oiling up her body damn sexy to watch. Watching you doing weights isn't a lot of fun to watch. Helen please give us something to interest me!

and  I don't watch the other girls  I pick one girl and I watch that one   that way I know how they act and what they do thingings and sofie has made a big change in the last week  sorry that I watch for things that they do  and how they have allways done it from the first  and you just don't  do things and one day say that I'm not going to do it this way