Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

to let every one know if you don't like some one you don't watch them and know how they act  from one day to the next  and you can go back and look  at all my post and you will see that when I say I watch some one you will find that I watch that one when she was here  and it started with karol then Angelina and now sofie 

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

to let every one know if you don't like some one you don't watch them and know how they act  from one day to the next  and you can go back and look  at all my post and you will see that when I say I watch some one you will find that I watch that one when she was here  and it started with karol then Angelina and now sofie 

Hopelessly :sick:

4 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I think all the girls who have been to the Barca apartments have had a phone, but maybe I'm wrong ... :dodgy:

4 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

'How come they don't give Helen instructions

2 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

i never said that sofie is the first to have a phone i said she don't move with out looking at her phone first 

Most young kids are the them these days :biggrin: