Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

7 minutes ago, Lyree said:

Or the guy was not that good.::)

keeping jealousy aside... i dont think the guy was suited for sofie...yes he looked caring but we all know why...he wanted to be inside her ...that was the only motivation... that norway guy was a smooth talker and better talker than this guy...but he was too old...he skipped his flight to be inside her...on the other hand..younger guys look wsy too immature...like the guy who was having fun with Anna on that day....he was just awkward and acted like a teenager...I would be happy if Sofie gets a hot gf instead...

3 minutes ago, Zinc said:

keeping jealousy aside... i dont think the guy was suited for sofie...yes he looked caring but we all know why...he wanted to be inside her ...that was the only motivation... that norway guy was a smooth talker and better talked than this guy...but he was too old...he skipped his flight to be inside her...on the other hand..younger guys look wasy too immature...like the guy who was having fun with Anna on that day....he was just awkward and acted like a teenager...I would be happy if Sofie gets a hot gf instead...

I agree and I could have seen a couple of clips of Sofie's interaction with the guy but I told my friend not to bother.  Sofie with a girl would be 1,000 times hotter than her being with any hairy assed man!!!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Zinc said:

She is back to bating under the sheets...back to being shy??? what does that mean...? is she hooked up and the guy doesnt want her to expose...

In all honesty, I couldn't believe how open Sofie has been this time around.  Her bating under the covers is more Sofie than any of the rest of what I've read and seen has been.

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

I didn't know there were so many experts on human psychology and motivational behavior in this forum. :dodgy:    

You are so right Des........go Sofie, point that pussy at the camera and show everybody just how bad ass you really are!!  LMAO