Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

14 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

I think he's staying there for a little while as a favor to the photographer. He left with Anna this morning I would guess going to a shoot with the photographer.

The question is why isn't he staying with the photographer?  

I missed him turning up with Mr Photo  yesterday...As far as I'm concerned he could have just walked in off the street...He looks like a spare part in there...

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I missed him turning up with Mr Photo  yesterday...As far as I'm concerned he could have just walked in off the street...He looks like a spare part in there...

That is the reason that they can't have a man as a roommate . Especially when most of the young ladies are childhood friends from virtually the same village. It also changes the whole dynamic of what we see as voyeurs. Men as visitors are fine but as roommates , it doesn't work to well....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I wish I had your eyesight if you can see through the back of his head...:dodgy:

Its clearly to see when she was on her back , the last attempt of the guy to continue his efforts , I noticed it before , but then it was clear . 

Whit Nicole there was real passion , and she was ' horny as hell ' This time it was more : ' You can play , but don´t cross the line I say ! '

1 minute ago, turkey said:

Its clearly to see when she was on her back , the last attempt of the guy to continue his efforts , I noticed it before , but then it was clear . 

Whit Nicole there was real passion , and she was ' horny as hell ' This time it was more : ' You can play , but don´t cross the line I say ! '

INHO: She's a very passionate young lady and she had 2 big O's by the time he wanted to be satisfied...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rosey 1 said:

That is the reason that they can't have a man as a roommate . Especially when most of the young ladies are childhood friends from virtually the same village. It also changes the whole dynamic of what we see as voyeurs. Men as visitors are fine but as roommates , it doesn't work to well....

I actually felt a bit sorry for him before the girls went out. I think he was hinting to maybe go, and asked where if they were going somewhere close while standing at their bedroom door. But they weren't really interested and started speaking in Russian while leaving him just standing there...Then on her way out Lola asked him to take the garbage out...He had to ask her where it went...:cry:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, turkey said:

Everyone kisses differently...Just because she didn't stick her tongue down Max's throat doesn't mean she doesn't care for him...

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I actually felt a bit sorry for him before the girls went out. I think he was hinting to maybe go, and asked where if they were going somewhere close while standing at their bedroom door. But they weren't really interested and started speaking in Russian while leaving him just standing there...Then on her way out Lola asked him to take the garbage out...He had to ask her where it went...:cry:

I think anyone would  have a difficult time getting into that club of 3, much less a man...

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Everyone kisses differently

I don´t follow you . There are different way to kiss . A kiss is a expression of feelings . It is normal to kiss someone back if you been kissed during sexual touching .