Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

3 minutes ago, Spock said:

Now honestly. Do you really believe annas orgasm was real? 

I would like to see the barcelona apartments get closed, because they are not working. I would like RLC try more roommate apartments, because there it seems more likely to create an honest environment.

Yes, I actually think so. She gets very horny and we saw it the first time she was in B1.

• Like 2

Just now, Noldus said:

Yes, I actually think so. She gets very horny and we saw it the first time she was in B1.

You just compare two false ones to conclude their authenticity. That is not a good argument.

5 minutes ago, Spock said:

You just compare two false ones to conclude their authenticity. That is not a good argument.

You see,,even when Noldus presents you with facts you still refuse to believe it. Just admit it you just like to complain.

3 minutes ago, Spock said:

61/5000

You will not give up, so I do not bother discussing it with you.
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

But now back to what is happening now. Poor Sofie as soon as the stomach is getting better, she gets cold and   fever.

I really hope that there is nothing in that Apt that is making these ladies get so sick,,,first it was Nicole and now it's Sofie,,maybe they need to do a deep cleaning to that Apt,, I don't really recall the last time I saw them wipe down that entire Apt and disinfect the place.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

You see,,even when Noldus presets you with facts you still refuse to believe it. Just admit it you just like to complain.

There is no way to conclude 25 sec orgams are real based on they are faked twice. That is simpy no argument at all. 

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I really hope that there is nothing in that Apt that is making these ladies get so sick,,,first it was Nicole and now it's Sofie,,maybe they need to do a deep cleaning to that Apt,, I don't really recall the last time I saw them wipe down that entire Apt and disinfect the place.

That was done after the orgies , the last thing before they came back after UM :dodgy:

5 minutes ago, happyone said:

I thought Leonard Nemoy passed away--who is this Spock imposter ???? :dodgy:

I do not know Leonard Nemoy, but i know Mr. Box. :)

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

MR.BOX back again in the Flesh :biggrin::biggrin: