Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

2 hours ago, happyone said:

Please do not flatter yourself and try to make us believe that nonsense:dodgy:

You can do a great pleasure to me, delete me from your list, you can pull out the worst of me and surely I would go back to offend you

2 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

now I have two beautiful women to watch in the same room :blush::biggrin:  I don't know if my heart can take it  but I will die with this :biggrin: on my face 

dude if they  turned out to be sisters...then not only will your heart easily take it...you would be sleeping earlier than usual...fingers crossed

1 hour ago, DES7469 said:

You do not speak for most people....You only speak for you. I thought you canceled? 

I'm sorry, old member but I'm still here, even for you the same thing, delete me from your list, it seems to me that the fact that you have long been on this forum gives you the right to treat everyone badly, is not so

2 minutes ago, Zinc said:

dude if they  turned out to be sisters...then not only will your heart easily take it...you would be sleeping earlier than usual...fingers crossed

if they are sisters hopefully they will give each other some alone time :biggrin:  and if not sisters they like to play together :heart: 

but I will be watching sofie even if she don't do another thing in apartment  I have watched her from day one and I will be here to watch her till its time for her to walk out the door and I'm hoping she is here for as long as gina was if not longer  that's just how much i :heart: that girl 

24 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I'm sorry, old member but I'm still here, even for you the same thing, delete me from your list, it seems to me that the fact that you have long been on this forum gives you the right to treat everyone badly, is not so

That was my opinion on your comment. As for the question it only needed a yes or no answer. Or you could have just not bothered to answer. As for being treated badly? I won't bother with that part..

• Like 1