Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

11 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

i also dislike it but  RLC can't forbid the girl to spend time "outside" the apartment. They just disappear between 10minutes an 1 hour. I'm more concerned by Polya who spent more than 60 overnight outside and dragging the others girls with her

Who would have thought that it would run like this, when Polya in her former stay even had her BF visit several times. 

What i find kind of sad is how everything is going to happen again. Just have a look to B2 now and you will see that the girls found the fake party equipment. If all this bullshit show are starting again, it is a final proof that barcelona is wrong as a concept.

Now, they seems to have fun. Soon they may use this shows again as replacement for something real. Let see. 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Es gibt keine „Dachterrasse“ auf diesem Gebäude, noch auf einem anderen Teil des Komplexes, der frei zugänglich ist. Das Dach hat eine kurze Wand für die Sicherheit um ihn herum habe ich übernehmen. Der Komplex verfügt über einen Innenhof. 

I also think courtyard. When the doorbell goes it takes 2-3 minutes to jet to the apartment door, a long way should be, but one hears children and street norse as if it were on the 2nd or 3rd floor

2 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

i also dislike it but  RLC can't forbid the girl to spend time "outside" the apartment. They just disappear between 10minutes an 1 hour. I'm more concerned by Polya who spent more than 60 overnight outside and dragging the others girls with her

I never said they should forbid the girl to spend time outside the apartment. But I think RLC should make it clear, that intentional hiding, like bringing pillows to sit just outside the apartment, or going to a room without cam, such behaviour is not wanted. It was Lola introducing this to Vasilisa.

It is also a big problem what we see with Polya (and also Lola), they are not really into the project anymore, they mentally checked out months ago, and they drag the new girls with them. They must leave before the bad influence on the new girls gets irreverseble.

• Upvote 1