Kamila, Kristy & Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes from August & September 2017.

3 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

You need a strong processor anyway, on my old laptop it is lagging most of the times, not on my big PC. Flash player is taking a lot of resources of the browser.

If they ever get the HTML5 Player Implemented, that will be the end of Adobe Flash Player and Microsoft Silverlight.

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kristy doesn't seem to be that impressed with Kami's enthusiasm about Ben. Maybe because of her experience with bad relationships.

I think Kristy was upset because Kami had to pay for her own transportation to meet up with Ben at one of their weekend rendezvous.

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kami seems to be caught up in a whirlwind international romance,but I don't think Ben is as wealthy as he has portrayed himself to be.

Probably wild speculation on my part,but appears Kami is seeking reassurance about her relationship with Ben,but Kristy is reluctant to give it.I don't think Kristy trusts Ben.

For the life of me if these girls, well Kamila and Kristy wanted some rich dude they can. Probably are not as polished in society. Being on a adult site doesn't help. I don't think that's what they are exclusively  are seeking. They are both attractive, but they live in a big metropolitan city with lots of beautiful women. They seem to be like most women. They would want someone who has something going on that they can spend their life with to build a nest. Women do not kissing a lot of frogs on that path, but sometimes do.