Kamila, Kristy & Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes from August & September 2017.

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

Ben would come all the way from Britain and then not even come up to the apartment to meet Kami and her roommates?Doesn't make sense to me.

Not much to me either, but remember he wants to keep it secret, and there are the cams and RLC is available in Britain.

29 minutes ago, kitek said:

Sure she does, meanwhile she is on the hunt for another victim with Yula :angel:

You have an advantage over the rest of us because you can understand what the girls are saying.Since we can not understand them we are left to guess and speculate about their conversations and actions.

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You have an advantage over the rest of us because you can understand what the girls are saying.Since we can not understand them we are left to guess and speculate about their conversations and actions.

I can speculate too, I'm not always watching and very often it's not clear what they're talking about etc...

Speculating to me is pointless and trying hard to stay away from it....

6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Last time I heard of Kitek, he didn't have the subscription for Kami and co. I hope he changed that.