Kamila, Kristy & Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes from August & September 2017.

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kaley and Kristy didn't seem to be too approving of Kami's trip to Holland to meet him for a weekend.That might explain why she didn't want to talk about him when she returned.She could have been too embarrassed to admit they were right about him or didn't want to honestly answer their questions. 

She told them everything about it when she returned. She even called when she was there and said how much fun she had. Again you're speculating.

23 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

When Egor ignored her birthday Kami went to Hong Kong.Wonder where she'll go if Ben doesn't come to Moscow for her birthday?

Hong Kong was work trip so again you are speculating.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, kitek said:

She told them everything about it when she returned. She even called when she was there and said how much fun she had. Again you're speculating.

Hong Kong was work trip so again you are speculating.

Kitek, as you know much much better russian than I do, and to not spread rumors, can you confirm that they are in a show, all the 3 girls, and there is an haircut drama going on ?

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

I don't understand Russian,so I watch the girls on RLC,look at social media and use whatever translations I get in CC in order to  understand what is going on in the girls' lives.If that bothers people,so be it.

Two things I do know for a fact.I knew who Dima was before he entered the apartment for the first time and I knew who Ben was before Kami wrote his name on a sign in the apartment.So not everything I talk about is speculation.

4 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Kitek, as you know much much better russian than I do, and to not spread rumors, can you confirm that they are in a show, all the 3 girls, and there is an haircut drama going on ?

Yes you do spread rumors so don't deny it now.

I don't know anything about them being in a show. Kristy is dancing with her dance group but it has nothing to do with the other girls. There is no haircut drama.

• Like 1

Just now, kitek said:

I don't know anything about them being in a show. Kristy is dancing with her dance group but it has nothing to do with the other girls. There is no haircut drama.

Just now, kitek said:

So why are they talking all the time about paruk, strich, ("я стричь", kami yesterday morning) and why Kaley is spending a lot of time searching wigs on the internet, why Kami called Kaley when she was at the hairdresser and urged her not to cut her hair, and Kami came back and showed her what the hairdresser has done to her hair with the massage. My guess is that you are not watching or only from time to time and that what you don't see doesn't exist.