DMCA & Removed Content

Thank you DfCcap And my friend Corboblanc,I missed you guys too,I just had to get away from CC and RLC for a minute,I was wasting too much time on both and missing out on real life and amazing experiences,plus I just bought a second dream house and I was getting settled in,But I see that you guys all had some fun while i was gone,Who is that big girl,Damn she looks like a giant Albino Russian Army Chick,I would love for her to wrestle me to the ground and wrap those huge legs around me and squeeze.  :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :welcome: :haha: :haha: :lmao:

Shot8809.png

Shot8810.png

Shot8811.png

Yeah that girl got some long ass legs,I had to adjust the height of my recorder because her head was pretty much out of frame,Compared to kamila this girl is huge,Alisa,Kristy and Monica were kinda tall but this girl hovers over all of them,I was just watching her trying to get comfortable on the couch next to the other girl but her long legs couldn't fold enough to let her lay on the couch properly,what a woman!!!

That's the kind of girl that would probably fuck the shit outta you instead of the other way around,and then she would leave you all curled up on the bed in the fetal position :haha: :haha: :lmao: :lmao:

And who is this one :yeahbaby:

Shot8694.png

Shot8695.png