Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Nothing happened there. I'm sure. Where they come from is the front door.

I do not see the point - to scold them for it. This is stupid.
That's why, they do not do anything - you have to scold for this.

About the rest. My opinion is too much attention. You create the interest, keep topic in the top = give them money. If money is earned - why them do something?

I see your point(regard we shoudnt give them the attention they don't deserve,at least right now)but it's hard to do that,Never tought VH would had terrible places like this with residents acting like they do,so it's hard not to say things when sooo much it's not correct.

1 minute ago, SPYING 1 said:

Just maybe the girls are hookers & doing their tricks outside the house & using the house as a place to shower & sleep

A lot of people have that suspicious..specialy by the way they act.

2 minutes ago, laptyratic1 said:

curious to see the reaction of vh if this situation continue and stay like this in the next weeks

Probrably don't gona do nothing and even will come to this post and defende for exemple the manager of this horrible hideout(Jeka).

Wow, now 37 pages of nothing. This must be a record period of time for an apt to open with no sex. I bet Jeka and VH aren't too happy either. Jeka must have really overestimated their willingness to perform here.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, laptyratic1 said:

or vh want grab more rlc suscribers :biggrin:

Hehe Rlc doesn't seem the way to go.But even in Rlc never seen people desapearing cams and hidding sooo much,this place it's in another level of bad taste.