Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

Just now, Kkru394 said:

They really need hallway cams ASAP.  Unless they are in the rooms  you just can't find them. It especially bad if they close the kitchen door. 

Starting to not care about them at all,lets face it,they are only few hours in house,when in house they pass more time hidding than on cams,and they look like bad actors trying to do things..but it's always the same act..but will wait and see if they do the same tomorrow or not,if they do then fu€) this hotel.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, laptyratic1 said:

this appartment remember me one of the first appatment they opened with the two solo girls (amy and  another girl don't remember her name), alot of teasing but nothing serious happened,i have the same feeling with them,hope i'm wrong

Dammm..please not another house that like one..the blonde and brunet did absoluty nothing(besides teases)and most of the time they weren't in the house and come only to sleep..after lots of months and complains of users VH finaly closed that horrible place..they said..Amy and bla bla house it's gona be closed due to inactivity of the residents.Basicaly it's what it's  happening were..wonder how many months will VH let this continue...