Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

BUT...could lead to others..that's the problem..if it was only one and that's it..but we just don't know,what i know it's VH it's fine the way it was,without the teases and nonsenses of other cam sites,and Probrably that was one of the major reasons i join the site.But hey enjoy the(bad) soap opera,think in an couple week Gary and Dora will finaly make some sweeeet love(after some more dramaaa)hehe.

yes i agree i don't want an rlc bis but one or two appartments like this  on 20 appartments in the future it's not a big problem and maybe we will have a good surprise with them in a near future who knows

the problem is gary i am sure without him the girl will be more open do what they want bring who they want second problem dora seems to have big feeling for him look tonigh she prefer stay with him as opposed to go out with her firend more he stay more this place will be desert and patetic he will make again cry dora and for me his behaviour is more a behaviour of gay man and not an hetero

29 minutes ago, seb38240 said:

the last problem is the other blond girl who think this place is an hotel 

I could be wrong,but to me the problem it's them all Five,now four.But the tall skinn blond and Leo it's something truly Unbeliable..she and him arrive at end and night and go to bed..and that's it...the others few more..the other blond also barely present,one shower or other,Gary and Dora an little more present but also it's an Nothing,Just checked the house now and seems the hall cam was removed..but who cares..manager put the cam there but never worked by night and he never fixed it..Probrably in next days he will go to house to fix the cam...and nothing more..and the play will continue..in others houses when an cam not working the manager would care and would go fast fix the things..we seen that in layne new houses,in new manager house,but not were..

11 minutes ago, hampelo said:

just him but not all clothes.  short trip?

nobody leave the project if i read good the answer i got from the support;i think gary is a dancer and work in the spectacle it's possible he will leave for short trip for his work don't know i have no more access to the pay cams for the moment

• Upvote 1