Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

2 minutes ago, hampelo said:

maybe I'm crazy but I like some suspense.  for all the great things of this site, there is little suspense provided.

you are not crazy don't worry i said already that in old post it's more exciting to waiting like this in the doubt than to see directly the sex with new couple just online,i need this type of thing for be very exciting

2 minutes ago, seb38240 said:

gary is not interest by her look tonight she don't tuch him she hyde her self when she change 

for me the lesbian sex or open minded to bring other peoples will be better than see gary fuck her with his small dick 

wasn't it near to touching the floor when he showered :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, clivebb2 said:

you are not crazy don't worry i said already that in old post it's more exciting to waiting like this in the doubt than to see directly the sex with new couple just online,i need this type of thing for be very exciting

i will bet most subscribers like at least some suspense.

1 minute ago, hampelo said:

me neither but I did today.  I was a bit surprised.  many apartments with no comments for days.

rlc don't change thats it and b 1 and b 2 still the same shit still 1 year teasing teasing and many time empty place especially b1 everyday the girls return at 6 h in the morning

sofie is the only one nice to watch and the new one irina 

6 minutes ago, hampelo said:

me neither but I did today.  I was a bit surprised.  many apartments with no comments for days.

ah ok i hide the rlc section,i think some rlc members started moving to vh during this last weeks or months,lets back to the topic :shy:

1 minute ago, seb38240 said:

rlc don't change thats it and b 1 and b 2 still the same shit still 1 year teasing teasing and many time empty place especially b1 everyday the girls return at 6 h in the morning

sofie is the only one nice to watch and the new one irina 

I must be getting out of touch.  I don't even know who those two girls are??