Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

1 minute ago, clivebb2 said:

nobody leave the project if i read good the answer i got from the support;i think gary is a dancer and work in the spectacle it's possible he will leave for short trip for his work don't know i have no more access to the pay cams for the moment

that makes sense.  did you notice Leo was here again today?

1 minute ago, hampelo said:

that makes sense.  did you notice Leo was here again today?

no not seen him i have not watched all the time today and i had no access to the timeline,leo is a friend of gary he can visiting if he want but just visiting or for fuck xenia :shy:

no not seen him i have not watched all the time today and i had no access to the timeline,leo is a friend of gary he can visiting if he want but just visiting or for fuck xenia :shy:

of course he can visit Gary.  I think the relationship with Xenia (i thought it was Stacey) is pretty strained.

4 minutes ago, hampelo said:

of course he can visit Gary.  I think the relationship with Xenia (i thought it was Stacey) is pretty strained.

don't know if they really started a relation,she wanted sex the other night she was horny and they had sex in the blind spot but i don't think it's a serious relation they fucked one time and that's all,

i call her xenia it's more savage than stacy :biggrin: i like this name

2 minutes ago, clivebb2 said:

don't know if they really started a relation,she wanted sex the other night she was horny and they had sex in the blind spot but i don't think it's a serious relation they fucked one time and that's all,

i call her xenia it's more savage than stacy :biggrin: i like this name

works for me... Xenia it is!   I think they were friends before and that got strained as well.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, seb38240 said:

imagin xenia with dora do a gg in a bed impossible but would be amazing

not my thing.  I hope they will both get a functioning boyfriend... I haven't given up hope that Gary can relax.

1 minute ago, hampelo said:

not my thing.  I hope they will both get a functioning boyfriend... I haven't given up hope that Gary can relax.

or a nice threesome

but gary will not he is not interest by her do you se she refuse to shaw him her tits erlyer when she change the only relation they will have will be friend i hope he move for the week end and something change in this place 

2 minutes ago, hampelo said:

same here i prefer watch boy/girl sex than lesbians sex,this is the key of this apaprtment for me,if gary relaxes with the cameras and accept to do more it will be more interesting it will take times

same here i prefer watch boy/girl sex than lesbians sex,this is the key of this apaprtment for me,if gary relaxes with the cameras and accept to do more it will be more interesting it will take times

maybe I'm crazy but I like some suspense.  for all the great things of this site, there is little suspense provided.