Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:

why don't you watch the f--k--g apt & you will then know not to ask such stupid questions!

Your getting obnoxious.Its not stupid question because no one else is answering my question of that situation of the archieve i mention of what happen cause it look like something happen but what as i was alluding to.Go back and reread what i just mention

1 minute ago, ultimaweapon201 said:

They were in black stockings,etc in a room just in case u need more details if need clarification

you've been told a thousand times that nothing happens in this apt, ever. if you saw the archive vid then you know everything. if it is not in the archive vid then nothing worth saving happened. if something worth saving happened it would have been included. so the answer is that nothing happened or it would have been included in the vid. and if you think that somehow people are trying to hide all of the wild sex from you that would not be true. as i have allready stated 1,000 times. why don't you just watch the apt 24/7 & you will see that nothing ever happens here. EVER !!!! and it was very difficult just finding that 1 moment of nudity. the other 23 1/2 hours of that day were spent clothed except for the baths. that's it. get it through your thick head & stop bothering everyone please.

12 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

look 2 flies are having sex... sorry i can't resist 

mosca-8-696635.jpg

8 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

omg! the 2nd sex act in the apt! now that is hot !!!!

Now you are making this up, I could tell by the lack of blanket, bath, hidden corner/dark area's and switched off camera. You guy's won't fool me. You must have got that from another apt.:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

you've been told a thousand times that nothing happens in this apt, ever. if you saw the archive vid then you know everything. if it is not in the archive vid then nothing worth saving happened. if something worth saving happened it would have been included. so the answer is that nothing happened or it would have been included in the vid. and if you think that somehow people are trying to hide all of the wild sex from you that would not be true. as i have allready stated 1,000 times. why don't you just watch the apt 24/7 & you will see that nothing ever happens here. EVER !!!! and it was very difficult just finding that 1 moment of nudity. the other 23 1/2 hours of that day were spent clothed except for the baths. that's it. get it through your thick head & stop bothering everyone please.

Damm your salty did something happen.Again like I said looks like something did happen and Im not bothering anyone just putting out there it someone could tell me what happened that would be great.I seem to bother u as far as I can tell right now

1 hour ago, ultimaweapon201 said:

Damm your salty did something happen.Again like I said looks like something did happen and Im not bothering anyone just putting out there it someone could tell me what happened that would be great.I seem to bother u as far as I can tell right now

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2 hours ago, Just In said:

Now you are making this up, I could tell by the lack of blanket, bath, hidden corner/dark area's and switched off camera. You guy's won't fool me. You must have got that from another apt.:biggrin:

You're right. There is no way that the hot sex between those 2 would ever happen at xgswhoever apt. I'm heartily sorry. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1