Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

1 hour ago, stanley said:

Wow. That will leave 3 single girls sharing a house spending all day teasing and showering, never having sex or doing anything remotely interesting. We could call it Barcelona 3 (ignoring the fact it isn't in Barcelona).

Amazingly even barca places are better than this place..unbeliable but also..have more action..in were the "action" is..Gary doesn't want doria howwwwwwwww hehe..Unbeliable...

11 minutes ago, seb38240 said:

genial et elle a decider de rester ac l'autre a regarder d merde sur leur tel cette fille est perdu 

je crois c la premiere fois je deteste quel qu un virtuellement gary la pire chose que tu puisse avoir sur ce site affreux :angry::angry::angry::angry:

7 minutes ago, clivebb2 said:

@ze81 : let's continue the conversation here,what do you thing about different types of voyeurs i explained

I think there is public for both type of things,more voyeur type only and an more direct voyeur with more sex type that is the type i always seen VH.Every house that opened residents delivered fast and continued being active,that's why i like more VH more than rlc,With THIS house things changed in that way.....

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I think there is public for both type of things,more voyeur type only and an more direct voyeur with more sex type that is the type i always seen VH.Every house that opened residents delivered fast and continued being active,that's why i like more VH more than rlc,with an like THIS house things changed in that way.....

sometime i watch only for the sex and sometime i watch only for see some nip slips etc....have a different appartment like this on vh can be an advantage for who like this type of voyeurism and i repeat again it's only one appartment on 13 it's not the end of the world

1 minute ago, clivebb2 said:

sometime i watch only for the sex and sometime i watch only for see some nip slips etc....have a different appartment like this on vh can be an advantage for who like this type of voyeurism and i repeat again it's only one apaprtment on 13 it's not the end of the world

BUT...could lead to others..that's the problem..if it was only one and that's it..but we just don't know,what i know it's VH it's fine the way it was,without the teases and nonsenses of other cam sites,and Probrably that was one of the major reasons i join the site.But hey enjoy the(bad) soap opera,think in an couple week Gary and Dora will finaly make some sweeeet love(after some more dramaaa)hehe.