Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Where is he?

In one of the rooms without cam,could be wrong but seem to be two room just after kitchen without cams at least the people enter to those places and vanish of all house cams.

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Theres a floorplan now. Big hallway

But they open two doors near kitchen(on each in Right and other left side)and they desapear cams,maybe the one in right it's the door out but the door in left leads to were?Also they start closing the kitchen door most certain because of that.But hey if the house had just the cams you acrescend then already would be an huge improvment.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

But they open two doors near kitchen(on each in Right and other left side)and they desapear cams,maybe the one in right it's the door out but the door in left leads to were?Also they start closing the kitchen door most certain because of that.But hey if the house had just the cams you acrescend then already would be an huge improvment.

Glad you like my cam setup :biggrin: I suppose that door to the right you mean is leading outside. Most likely a balcony or yard...

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Glad you like my cam setup :biggrin: I suppose that door to the right you mean is leading outside. Most likely a balcony or yard...

Your setup it's miles better than Jeka one,jabba you should be the next manager,VH give this man the next house!That right door lead to something that's for sure,the girl it's in underware and gone to inside the place that door leads,and what you think about the left door the enter?

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Your setup it's miles better than Jeka one,jabba you should be the next manager,VH give this man the next house!That right door lead to something that's for sure,the girl it's in underware and gone to inside the place that door leads,and what you think about the left door the enter?

Well if I had more time and know the right people I think Id give it a try. Maybe next year :biggrin:

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Well if I had more time and know the right people I think Id give it a try. Maybe next year :biggrin:

Well..i would renew VH imediatly for six monthsss when that happen,and lets face it..it's only an matter of time till that happen!

Change happens at a snail's pace on VH. Surely you all know this by now. If you can't reach the manager, you can't do shit but not watch. Jeka doesn't respond to our complaints here. Look no further then his own apt.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1