Nina & Kira ~ Chat Comments and Quotes Aug. 2017 to December 2017

they have brought somebody else home is she  another threesome victim at the moment she's laying on the floor with her dress up and kira keeps glancing down because she kira can see her pussy and the girl on the floor i think is doing it on on purpose

4 minutes ago, Chris b said:

they have brought somebody else how is it another threesome victim at the moment she's laying on the floor with her dress up and kira keeps glancing down because she kira can see her pussy and the girl on the floor i think is doing it on on purpose

I think I have seen her before in the apartment, though I cannot remember when and in what circumstances.  She was laying on the floor because she was, well, shall we say "worse for wear", it all depends on what exactly they were smoking?  Bearing in mind she had the biggest share of it.  I don't think Nina approves, but then how can she object, when she's vaping away.  Kira may have been looking down at the girl but I did not see too much of a gleam in her eyes.  We shall soon see what transpires...

5 minutes ago, le5b05 said:

I think I have seen her before in the apartment, though I cannot remember when and in what circumstances.  She was laying on the floor because she was, well, shall we say "worse for wear", it all depends on what exactly they were smoking?  Bearing in mind she had the biggest share of it.  I don't think Nina approves, but then how can she object, when she's vaping away.  Kira may have been looking down at the girl but I did not see too much of a gleam in her eyes.  We shall soon see what transpires...

she looks like one of the two girls that were there playing games on ps4 last week or week before

Nina has some cards and has been talking no stop about them for 10 min and  after looking hard i dont know i think there like ( Tarot cards ) like angel Tarot look them up  i dont know but it looks like thats what they are 
and you are the fact  Kira wears the pants in the house and even if nina does not approve with another girl even if Kira did bring someone home for a sexual interest as you say she can not really abujet as oi think she know not to 

ok things are strange now she is crying the new girls  have to wait and see 

6 minutes ago, Chris b said:

Nina has some cards and has been talking no stop about them for 10 min and  after looking hard i dont know i think there like ( Tarot cards ) like angel Tarot look them up  i dont know but it looks like thats what they are 
and you are the fact  Kira wears the pants in the house and even if nina does not approve with another girl even if Kira did bring someone home for a sexual interest as you say she can not really abujet as oi think she know not to 

ok things are strange now she is crying the new girls  have to wait and see 

I don't think the objection was in regard to Kira bringing someone home, it would be about the drugs. That is of course if she even objects to it, no proof that she does. What makes you think Kira has any sexual interest in this girl? For one thing, just because Kira and Nina are her friends and they are lesbians doesn't mean she is.

• Upvote 1

OK.  Maybe that's where I recognise her from.  The girl appears to be crying now and being consoled by Nina.  Now Nina joining in with them smoking.  It may have been a bad reading but more likely the effects of what they are smoking???  I do not know for sure as I've never felt the need...

Well it looks like it is going to be a sleepover, Kira getting the bedding out from the couch.  Nina has a look in her eyes I've seen before, it's a kinda expectant look...::)::)::)

Making up the bed for the girl right now.

• Like 1