Nina & Kira ~ Chat Comments and Quotes Aug. 2017 to December 2017

Just dropped in on the girls, and Kira is there too now.  So just the three of them, though they are smiling and looking happy.

Here it is past midnight.    The last year will go down in UK history as not one of our greatest.

2018  is going to be a much, much better year for everyone here in the UK.  So Happy New Year folks, from all of us in this little corner of England.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Chris b said:

nina light hair  has alway been there well im new here as well the other girl DE dark hair  i think she is is new satying there the past month or more  

She is not new, she has been there for years, lives on their couch on and off for periods.

5 hours ago, Chris b said:

I i womnder if this new girl DE if kira has the hots for her and would like to be her new carpet cleaner ? and that is what causing all the tension lately this is just a thought going on because people saying they been fighting a lot lately mind you Nina is a bit crazy and highly strung I think she's got issues have wait and see.......

N&K often have big fights, but they always somehow sort it out, because deep down they need each other, there is a really strong love between them.

• Like 1

Kira got back right on 2 am and nina with her fluctuating mood swings from angry mad yelling   to very happy  meet kira at the door and was very happy to see her ! and kira had 3 bags full of things for nina.   nina tock the  bags to the lounge and started to go though them item-by-item   very happy and jubilant !  kira went and got changed and come out she went to the other girls and gave her a hug ! I think it was like a sorry about  leaving  her  with crazy ( Nina )  with big thank you Hug :heart:  so i dont know what nina has going crazy at midnight for and one other time :huh:  looks like kira was out doing a midight sale shopping run ! but thats Nina she goes  from happy on the lounge looking at her phone  to yelling and throwing things then back   to happy on the lounge with in 5 mins  and not once :confused:   a few times she  almost definitely has some mental health issues ( nina ) .  but now its  5.20 am and no one is in the lounge i think Kira and nina are in bed But where is the other girl ?    :dodgy: :huh: she is not on the lounge did she leave ! ???   I  would not think she would have ? at 4 qm or so .. is she in bead with the other girls ???? let 2018 answer all our questions :heart::arrow::arrow::heart::biggrin:

• Like 1