Nina & Kira ~ Chat Comments and Quotes Aug. 2017 to December 2017

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

I won't kick her out of bed for eating crackers.          :biggrin:

Oh Stop it!  my sides are splitting with laughing so much.  You Sir have possibly missed your vocation, a career as a stand-up comedian awaits.

1 hour ago, le5b05 said:

Well sort of.  Auburn is another term for this color.  Ginger has a more golden, yellowish tinge, but I'm being pedantic.  Also, in the UK in the 70's - 80's being "Ginger" meant something entirely different and it was not complimentary.  So used with caution.

Either way, Nina, as a fiery redhead is a potent mix.

A good looking ginger girl such as Leona over in B2 were called redheads. Not so good looking redheads were known as gingers. When people referred to a girl as ginger they were basically saying she wasn't very good looking. Personally I refer to them all as redheads, whether they're ginger or red.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Calatilla76 said:

A good looking ginger girl such as Leona over in B2 were called redheads. Not so good looking redheads were known as gingers. When people referred to a girl as ginger they were basically saying she wasn't very good looking. Personally I refer to them all as redheads, whether they're ginger or red.

I did not know there was a slight semantic difference between redhead and ginger. In the case of Nina, it is definitly positive. When I first saw her, I first thought Karen Gillan had entered Real Life Cam, realising one of my wildest dreams :-)

• Like 2

I am new here  But i have to say Nina does seen to be some what  lazy. I belive those dishes in the sink were there all day yesterday and she did nothing and its only Kira i have seen doing the rubbish bag all i see nina do is sit around on the phone  playing the playstion most of the day. maybe im wrong but that what i have noticed 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Chris b said:

I am new here  But i have to say Nina does seen to be some what  lazy. I belive those dishes in the sink were there all day yesterday and she did nothing and its only Kira i have seen doing the rubbish bag all i see nina do is sit around on the phone  playing the playstion most of the day. maybe im wrong but that what i have noticed 

I am afraid you are perfectly correct, Nina is LAZY and always has been.  It was kinda OK about 8 - 9 months ago before Kira started going out to work, as she was there all day.  She was working cloning cellphones and sorting out the paperwork for them, and doing all the record keeping.  Nina it seems was out delivering the phones and setting up new contacts?  We are not sure what they were setting up, but it appears to be up and running now and earning them money.

In spite of working all day on the phones, Kira still found time to do the housework, cooking and laundry.  So when Nina came home most times there was a meal ready for her. The whole apartment was much cleaner and tidier then.  Even when Kira was out working all day, she would come home and have to start doing cooking or laundry, even though she was totally knackered.  Nina would then more often than not go out for the evening, often alone which Kira certainly did not like at times.  Lots of arguments.

Nina did very little to help, it was a rarity to see her do anything other than text on her phone, then came the ipad and now the PS4.  So her time was pretty much booked.

Until the last week or so.  Nina has been helping a little around the apartment, she has even been cooking and Gasp!  I saw her washing the dishes the other night!

They have had their ups and downs, and most are well documented if you read past posts.  The thing is, something has happened lately and Nina is being MUCH more helpful and attentive to Kira.  Putting down her phone and instigating affection towards Kira, which was unheard of just a few weeks ago, it's been a long time coming, but a huge step forward for her.  I for one hope this continues or even improves.

I have a few theories as to why there has been a turnaround, but they are only theories.  If any one is interested I will air those theories, put on my flameproof jacket and hard hat, and take the fallout that ensues...

Alternatively if someone else has more concrete information, then come on, let us know, we're all waiting to hear.

As an aside, the typos are caused by typing too quickly, it's the way the system works.  Slow down and they will disappear.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, le5b05 said:

I have a few theories as to why there has been a turnaround, but they are only theories.  If any one is interested I will air those theories, put on my flameproof jacket and hard hat, and take the fallout that ensues...

I'd like to here, either here, or if you are afraid of reactions, by pm

• Like 1

Il y a 2 heures, le5b05 a dit :

Come on, don't be afraid, you can tell us everything, here we all love Kira and Nina, except for one or two embittered ashamed, nobody would not blame you for your sentiment.

• Like 1

OK I've just found my fire extuinguisher anyway.

Theory 1.  Doe eyes has been banished from Nina's life.  Possibly after an ultimatum from Kira  An it's either Me or Her scenario.  That would explain the reduced use of the phone, if as I suspect, a huge chunk of her texts  and calls were to DE.

Theory 2.  Nina finally realises just how precious Kira really is to her.  She has decided she cannot live without her and so must make some changes to keep Kira happy.  The heart to heart talk with Kira about moving to another Country, settling down and possibly   having a child, bears this theory out.

Theory 3.  They have been informed that their days with rlc are numbered unless something changes and they spice things up a little (least likely).  But, and it's a big but, Kira is more "au fait" with the cameras again, which would explain this.

That's it.  Fire away folks let me know

• Like 3

il y a 49 minutes, le5b05 a dit :

OK I've just found my fire extuinguisher anyway.

Theory 1.  Doe eyes has been banished from Nina's life.  Possibly after an ultimatum from Kira  An it's either Me or Her scenario.  That would explain the reduced use of the phone, if as I suspect, a huge chunk of her texts  and calls were to DE.

Theory 2.  Nina finally realises just how precious Kira really is to her.  She has decided she cannot live without her and so must make some changes to keep Kira happy.  The heart to heart talk with Kira about moving to another Country, settling down and possibly   having a child, bears this theory out.

Theory 3.  They have been informed that their days with rlc are numbered unless something changes and they spice things up a little (least likely).  But, and it's a big but, Kira is more "au fait" with the cameras again, which would explain this.

That's it.  Fire away folks let me know

Well imagined.

I do not believe in the No. 1, Doe Eyes is still part of the rock band, but the game may have just calmed down.
I hope more willingly the N ° 2, I am a great romantic ...
And finally I do not wish the N ° 3, it would be a shame to be deprived of a sincere couple and their normal reactions.
Inch Allah as they say in Marseilles.

• Like 1

I don't think no.3 is even on the table at this point. Maya and Stephan haven't had a proper relationship in months, she's seeing another guy. At this point they're just roommates and nothing more. If RLC can tolerate that kind of mess I don't think they'll be issuing an ultimatum to Nina and Kira just because they're recovering from a bad situation in their relationship.

• Like 2

Wow, it appears I'm going to be allowed to live, and after such heresy too.  Only joking folks, it's early yet...

No 3 was not going to be a real starter, it is just something that was mentioned in a PM to me some time ago.  NO! I aint telling. PM's are private as you all know, and they'll remain private.  But it had a ring of truth to it, and it's own merits.  Though I think it's been said before rlc do not interfere.

No 1 Still holds some water, as just because they are still in the band together does not mean they are still "connected",  They just have to keep it on a professional level from now on.  The last time DE stayed was when Kira was away I think.  She made a point of taking her PJ's away with her as she left, leaving no evidence no doubt.  The last fleeting visit was the Saturday morning of Nina's exhibition stuff, since then nothing to my knowledge.  let us not forget that Kira is not above checking out Nina's phone, so she would soon know if Nina reneged.

No 2  Is the one I hold out for.  There have been several long discussions between them of late, all very friendly with smiles and laughter reigning supreme.  This is the most logical and plausible, as now they may find they have a direction to go in, something to aim for together, to plan for, to dream about.

Hopes and dreams folks, it's what most people live for and strive for.  A place of their own, to settle down in a friendly community that cares about their neighbors, and looks after their own.

• Like 1