Nina & Kira ~ Chat Comments and Quotes Aug. 2017 to December 2017

OMG!  What is this?  Just logged on and Nina just grabbed Kira in a very passionate embrace and gave her a big sloppy kiss.  My oh my, this girl is really trying, a changed woman no less?

Sorry, got to go don't want to miss too much of this.

Now on the couch in the lounge having a bite to eat.  Nina on the phone, but still paying attention to Kira and they are having a few snuggles together, Awww. 

Lots of smiles and idle chit chat, they look happy.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Calatilla76 said:

Looks like they're off out again, seems a strange time to be going out though.

I agree. They have an astonishing body clock, especially Nina.  

What can one do at that hour of the night; drinking vodka at a bar?

• Like 1

It's not unusual for them to go out late, I think there may be an all night grocery store nearby, because I've seen Kira come back with full grocery bags after going out this late before.

Kira has just been in the bathroom, cleaning her teeth, it is strange that she always uses her left hand for this task, yet she is right handed?

Doing some exercises, limbering up and stretching, working on her core again.  Damn is this girl sexy the way she rolls her head, stretching her neck muscles. 

Into the bedroom and using the little dumbell weight.  Stretching her back and toning her bust, Wow.  Now in to bed, she is still having trouble with her neck, and using the little roll pillow.

22 minutes ago, le5b05 said:

It's not unusual for them to go out late, I think there may be an all night grocery store nearby, because I've seen Kira come back with full grocery bags after going out this late before.

Kira has just been in the bathroom, cleaning her teeth, it is strange that she always uses her left hand for this task, yet she is right handed?

Doing some exercises, limbering up and stretching, working on her core again.  Damn is this girl sexy the way she rolls her head, stretching her neck muscles. 

Into the bedroom and using the little dumbell weight.  Stretching her back and toning her bust, Wow.  Now in to bed, she is still having trouble with her neck, and using the little roll pillow.

I brush my teeth with my right hand, but I'm left handed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Calatilla76 said:

I brush my teeth with my right hand, but I'm left handed.

Hmmm!  So she is not alone then.  So not so strange after all, maybe it is the way you are taught as a child, before you and those around you realise you are left/right handed. 

If your parents are right handed then it stands to reason that is how they taught you and things like that stick in the formative years.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Calatilla76 said:

I also use a computer mouse right handed, I've tried using it left handed, same with a toothbrush but I can't. 

OK.  Now I'm really intrigued.  You just know I'm going to have to do some research on this.  There is bound to be a scientific explanation for why this happens.  I'll get back to you...

It appears that the Corpus Callosum (CC - the part that acts as the bridge between the two hemispheres of the brain) is slightly deeper and wired differently in genuine left handed people.  Some people are genuinely ambidextrous, (use left or right hands for most tasks equally), but the CC is the same as a right hander, but transmits the information across this bridge as it would for a dominant left hander.

As for computer mice, it appears to be a question of mouse design more than inability.  Even symetrical looking mice, are not genuinly symetrical.  Also left handed mice fall down on one key aspect of computing in that the mouse pointer always points to the upper left towards the end of the index finger on the right hand, (To change this to be opposite requires specalist software), so that the brain interprets the mouse movements correctly, otherwise you are fighting against a natural instinct to go in the direction you are pointing.  It is a similar problem of recognition when someone writes the word blue but it is written in green, especially in the young.  See, I bet most of you had to do a double take there.

Now who would have thought that CC would be educational.  Sorry if it bores the rest of you, but you don't have to read it.

10 hours ago, le5b05 said:

Their city has a few 24 hour supermarkets. Wow, never knew those even existed. But as we see, there indeed is some demand for midnight shopping :-)

• Like 1

Re 24 hour shops . I would say thay live in one of the apartment buildings most do and and between cam 1 and 2 you see a window but but that would be a balcony. do some research on YouTube about apartments in Russia generally they build them in a group and on the bottom floor there often  shops   like  hair dresser 24 hourse shops they dont have every thing but like a small shops  also in russia  your electricity Internet acc run on credit and the shops you can top that up  bit like the UK do these shops  open late as most have to travil to work on the metro so many get home home late Kira  get home at about 11.30 pm but goes to work at 9.20 am about so its late when she get home and i guess goes to the shop on the ground floor on her way homwe sometimes dhave a  look on your tube 
copy paste         (  Non-touristic Kyiv. Rough area of Kiev - Troeshchyna  )  this is only one clip showing outside  apartments in Kiev    so i would  say that it would be a matter of going down the elevator and walk to shop in one of the buldings close by

• Like 1

I can understand your reasoning here, but not convinced.  Yes they live in an apartment building but I think it is on the ground floor.  When it is dark in the morning, you can occasionally see reflected in the photograph on the wall, opposite cam 3, someone walking past the window.  Also when a car drives past the lights shine though the window on an almost level keel, rather than upwards towards the ceiling.

There are two windows along the wall.  One behind the keyboard and the other next to cam 2, this has the balcony where they sometimes stand and have a smoke.  Thankfully Nina has given up the cigarettes and is now vaping, it is a step in the right direction and the girl deserves praise for this.

I was wondering about the reference to Kiev, I have no idea which city they live in, to be honest I thought it was Russia somewhere.  This would tally with my inability to translate much of their discussions as I have been using the wrong language in Google translate.  Some of the words I have identified have translated better from Ukranian, so maybe this is where they live? 

If "Roksis" is dropping in on these posts, perhaps he/she could help us out a little here, and point us in the right direction.  I also owe "Roksis" a big personal thank you and a reward, for the post made a few weeks ago, it is on that post and my own observations, where I formulated my theory No 2 the other day as to what was happening in their lives.  see page 25.

As this is also the theory that had the least amount of denials, then we can (POSSIBLY) assume I was not too far off the mark.  One thing is certain, Nina is growing up as a woman, she is more loving and attentive towards Kira and she is actually begining to grow on me.  For without a doubt as far as I am concerned these two girls are the most beautiful ladies on rlc.

• Like 1