Nina & Kira ~ Chat Comments and Quotes Aug. 2017 to December 2017

13 minutes ago, Calatilla76 said:

Really suits her I think, never seen her in a skirt before.

They left at 19:45

She has worn skirts before on several occasions and when she does she can look really sophisticated and smart.  She wore this skirt a few weeks ago and looked stunning  and sexy then also.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, le5b05 said:

I can understand your reasoning here, but not convinced.  Yes they live in an apartment building but I think it is on the ground floor.  When it is dark in the morning, you can occasionally see reflected in the photograph on the wall, opposite cam 3, someone walking past the window.  Also when a car drives past the lights shine though the window on an almost level keel, rather than upwards towards the ceiling.

There are two windows along the wall.  One behind the keyboard and the other next to cam 2, this has the balcony where they sometimes stand and have a smoke.  Thankfully Nina has given up the cigarettes and is now vaping, it is a step in the right direction and the girl deserves praise for this.

There is a window in the kitchen too. 

The 'balcony' is nothing more than a 'french balcony'. When they smoke, they are always just outside the view of the cams, never entirely outside the building. It might even be just a window large enough for two to lean out.

Le5b05 is right: they don't live very high. When it is silent, one can hear cars passing by.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Calatilla76 said:

Nina and Kira return home at 03:00 in bed by 03:20, out like a light, must have been a hard day.

Is it correct that Nina was also up very early? Didn't see her this morning. (now gaming on her tablet).

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, bigmac18 said:

Is it correct that Nina was also up very early? Didn't see her this morning. (now gaming on her tablet).

No!  Kira crept out quietly, Just pulled jeans on over her PJ's, and put on a sweatshirt, so not going anywhere special?  Nina barely stirred.:angel:

Sorry folks that I have not posted lately.  Health issues prevent me from spending too much time online at the moment.

It is unlikely that I will post much in the next few days, I have a mini battle to fight, in which I must/will come out of victorious.

If anyone is interested and wants my opinion/observations on a specific item, then feel free to PM me and I will respond, though only privately by PM's.

I have to limit my time here on the forum.  thank you in advance for your understanding.

1 hour ago, le5b05 said:

Sorry folks that I have not posted lately.  Health issues prevent me from spending too much time online at the moment.

It is unlikely that I will post much in the next few days, I have a mini battle to fight, in which I must/will come out of victorious.

If anyone is interested and wants my opinion/observations on a specific item, then feel free to PM me and I will respond, though only privately by PM's.

I have to limit my time here on the forum.  thank you in advance for your understanding.

hope yu get better

Hi folks, I'm back but only for a moment to keep the thread alive.

Just dropped in on the girls.  It looks like they have ordered Pizza (making me hungry).  All smiles and laughter watching something on TV, interspersed with some passionate kisses.  The new found happiness here is tangible.

Bravo girls for sorting out your differences and loving each other completely again :heart:.  Such a pleasure to see your smiles.

It looks like Nina has a new iPhone 8.  When did that happen?  I don't know, I turn my back for a day or two and something important happens, well at least for Nina.  I must admit it looks more stylish than the last one.

More importantly, when they went to bed, Nina put it under the bed straightaway.  They turned toward each other and embraced, lots of gentle affection between them :heart::heart:.

So new phone, new found love for each other, new happiness.

I am begining to Love this New Nina, this New Nina rocks.  :biggrin:

• Like 1

Hi,

I'm new here. :shy:I do not know Nina and Kira yet so much, but they look like sympathetic. Especially Nina. I love her style. Kira looks a bit too sticky but cute to me.
Someone tell me about them to get to know them a little bit better?
I'm trying to read old posts, but that would be a great help.

Thanks in advance 
:heart:

Sorry my bad english!