Nina & Kira ~ Chat Comments and Quotes Aug. 2017 to December 2017

1 hour ago, akriana said:

Hi,

I'm new here. :shy:I do not know Nina and Kira yet so much, but they look like sympathetic. Especially Nina. I love her style. Kira looks a bit too sticky but cute to me.
Someone tell me about them to get to know them a little bit better?
I'm trying to read old posts, but that would be a great help.

Thanks in advance 
:heart:

Sorry my bad english!

Nina is the one who currently has long read hair

On 11.10.2017 at 5:21 AM, le5b05 said:

It looks like Nina has a new iPhone 8.  When did that happen?  I don't know, I turn my back for a day or two and something important happens, well at least for Nina.  I must admit it looks more stylish than the last one.

More importantly, when they went to bed, Nina put it under the bed straightaway.  They turned toward each other and embraced, lots of gentle affection between them :heart::heart:.

So new phone, new found love for each other, new happiness.

I am begining to Love this New Nina, this New Nina rocks.  :biggrin:

Nina is doing very good lately. She is paying more attention, and showing more love to Kira. Kira deserves this, she is such a wonderfull and lovely girl!

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, akriana said:

Is it true that Kiara loves Nina better than vice versa?
Although I've only been watching them since yesterday, but it seems to me that they love each other.

Nina loves Kira just as much as Kira loves Nina, but Kira shows it a lot more. Nina likes to receive more than give when it comes to intimacy. Lately Nina has upped her game and is being a lot more affectionate to Kira, maybe she's finally realising that she needs to give as much as she takes.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, akriana said:

Is it true that Kiara loves Nina better than vice versa?
Although I've only been watching them since yesterday, but it seems to me that they love each other.

I have watched RLC for a year now. They are both deeply in love, they have had their struggles and arguments, but they are very much in love.

Up untill a few weeks ago, Nina was just as much in love, but she was not so good at showing it. She has payed more attention to her phone and to other friends, than to Kira. Kira always has to take initiative, try to get Nina's attention, but Nina very rarely gives anything back. Kira is headlessly in love, so she accept much from Nina, but Kira sometimes gets hurt, (sometimes very hurt, even to the point of self hurting), then they have a big argument, wich usuall results in Nina being very kind to Kira for a few days, but then it soon falls back into the same old pattern.

This time however, Nina seems to have changed. She is doing very good, paying more attention to Kira. I hope she has fully recogniced how important she is to Kira, because Kira deserves that!

• Like 3

Just to add to ed2's description of Nina or New Nina as I am going to have to call her.  Hair color is not reliable as they swap and change styles on a regular basis, Nina is slightly taller with a more boyish figure, she also has Tattoos on her body, notably on both arms.  A small one above her right breast, and a rather delicate one on her upper left back just below the shoulder.  Kira has none.

As to which one is the most beautiful is open to serious, if not fierce debate.  I have a soft spot for Kira, I like to think I am more protective towards her, because apparently she has been through some rough times in her life.  None of us will ever know about these, some secrets are best kept as secrets.

There was never any doubting of Kira's LOVE and DEVOTION to Nina:heart:.  She is besotted and hopelessly captivated by Nina. 

I have been forthright in speaking out against Nina for the way she has treated Kira, this all came to a head a few weeks ago when Kira went away on holiday without Nina.  It was a gut wrenching and tearful goodbye, for those that watched it and care about these girls as I do.  My take on this is well documented on past posts, but in a nutshell, I believe it was a trial seperation to see if they could live without each other.  The return of Kira was not as joyous as it should have been and there were still some sad moments and arguments.  I feared their relationship could be doomed to failure, until suddenly Nina changed...

• Like 2

Now here we are less than a week after the turnaround by New Nina.  Nina has grown as a woman in these few short days, she is no longer the petulant child, pouting if she did not get her own way.  Now she is more caring and more supportive of Kira around the apartment.  These are all positive steps to a more fulfilling relationship, a relationship in which the rewards can be enormous, for who on here does not envy Nina.  She gets to sleep with and wake up next to, one of Gods greatest creatures.

The most wonderful thing about this new found womanhood, is how it is now more even, not so lopsided, they both seem to be on equal terms, that in itself brings great rewards.

They still have their wake up game in the morning, where Nina refuses to get out of bed until the last possible moment, which frustrates Kira.  Only now there are more kisses and caresses from both of them, with Nina instigating some of the hugs, a wonderful sight, with lots more smiles.  This morning Nina once again recieved a back scratch from Kira, a little thing to some perhaps, but there can be a lot of meaning in such an act if you look closely enough.  If Nina could just improve on this one thing, and get out of bed sooner then her change will be almost complete and she will become the perfect partner for Kira that we know she could be.

What am I saying. "I told you I was ill"::)                      A quote from Spike Milligan Irish comedian, written on his gravestone. 2002.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Well what a surprise this morning.  Kira is wearing a dress today.  Probably only the third or fourth time I have seen her in one.  She looked LOVELY:heart:.

Warning! Warning, Fashion police alert.  For those not interested skip this paragraph and move on.  It is a Dark Blue sleeveless number that is rather fetching.  She topped it off with a lightweight Black jacket and Black tights.  A light touch of makeup and her hair clipped back with a butterfly clasp.  On her feet she wore ankle length lace up boots.  The one "faux pas" and it's only MY opinion folks, is she wore a Brown belt with it.  Not good.  A stronger color such as Red or White would have been better, and also make her waist look narrower, not that it needs it.  Black would have matched everything up including the handbag.  Mind you I would be very proud to be stood next to her anytime throughout the day, knowing that other people were admiriing her style.

OK done.  The other thing of note is that Kira refused to play the wake up game with Nina this morning, she was too pressed for time, and was not putting up with too much nonsense.  Nina of course left it to the very last minute, just time enough to kiss goodbye in the hallway.  Before settling down on the couch...

• Like 1