Nina & Kira ~ Chat Comments and Quotes Aug. 2017 to December 2017

7 hours ago, alokin said:

Meybe ...   tonight winter is going in  this bedroom  ...  .... sory ...  winter stay ....  2 times sex for 30 days

I understand. It can be cold in Russia in winter.

Of course I would like to see more sex, not saying no to that :-) But I am very happy that they are loving each other now and showing it. The girls are finding a new balance, and we must applaud that.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Calatilla76 said:

As sexy as Kira is I think she'd look even sexier as a redhead (I'm biased of course :biggrin:  )

She does indeed.  She has had red hair in the past, possibly a few times if my memory serves me well. if you search past posts there may still be a pic of her with Red hair.  Nina and Kira often change their hair, which is why so many get confused as to which is which.

Personally I prefer the blonde with darker streaks look. :heart:.  But to each his/her own.

Right now their hair color is minor, what I care about is how much HAPPIER they BOTH are with each other.  Sooooo many more smiles these days it gladdens the heart to see them this way. :biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, alokin said:

Meybe ...   tonight winter is going in  this bedroom  ...  .... sory ...  winter stay ....  2 times sex for 30 days

Hi Alokin nice to hear from you again.  No I am not being sarcastic, it is genuinely nice to see you posting again.  As always you have your opinion and I respect that.

2 times sex in 30 days....  Ooooh!  I wish I had that much :biggrin:....

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, le5b05 said:

She does indeed.  She has had red hair in the past, possibly a few times if my memory serves me well. if you search past posts there may still be a pic of her with Red hair.  Nina and Kira often change their hair, which is why so many get confused as to which is which.

Personally I prefer the blonde with darker streaks look. :heart:.  But to each his/her own.

Right now their hair color is minor, what I care about is how much HAPPIER they BOTH are with each other.  Sooooo many more smiles these days it gladdens the heart to see them this way. :biggrin::biggrin:

Why? Was their relationship so bad before? 😔

47 minutes ago, akriana said:

It is well documented.  I do not wish to bore everyone here by repeating this!  So if you PM me then I will give you some background information.  But only some, PM's on here are based on trust, you will first have to prove to me that your intentions are honourable, that you mean them "no harm", only then will I give you a more concise history.

Over to you...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, le5b05 said:

It is well documented.  I do not wish to bore everyone here by repeating this!  So if you PM me then I will give you some background information.  But only some, PM's on here are based on trust, you will first have to prove to me that your intentions are honourable, that you mean them "no harm", only then will I give you a more concise history.

Over to you...

If these girls read the forum ... Do they tell us frigid or have another place to have sex ... Can someone tell me healthy good girls to have sex twice a month ... and not masturbate. ... not this movie of the absurd. I will ask them in Russian as wel

As far as I know there is no PROOF that they read the forums, just speculation.  Maybe they do, maybe they don't.  It should be none of our concern.

But as was pointed out to me sometime ago, they are adults and should know what they are doing.  If there are any repercussions then they will have to deal with it just as the rest of us do in our lives.  No one made them sign up to RLC, they chose to live their lives under this spotlight. 

So if you wish to post in Russian, then it is your prerogative to do so.  Good luck with that, I will stand by with Google translate and read with interest if you do.

12 hours ago, akriana said:

In the past we saw some sad moments. I find it difficult to say it was really bad before, but is looks much better now. More smiles, a less tired Kira.

• Like 1

I think that Kira may be less tired because she has changed her work.  This information we had weeks ago.  The box of office things disappeared from the hall cabinet at the same time as the change in attitude from Nina.  New job for Kira.  New energy.  New happiness.  A coincidence?  Perhaps.

All that matters is their continued happiness with each other.:heart:

• Like 1