Nina & Kira ~ Chat Comments and Quotes Aug. 2017 to December 2017

16 hours ago, le5b05 said:

Hi Alokin.

I do not know if you have noticed.  It is (to put it delicately, shall we say) not a good time for Kira right now.

Now some may think it is OK,  whilst others respect their partners bodies.

Besides, sex is not everything.  It is not a measure of how much you love someone.  There can be more emotion and deeper love, from an embrace.  From a stroke of the face with the back of the hand.  From a passionate or gentle kiss.  10 minutes of the above can mean sooo much more, than 10 minutes of perfunctory sex! 

Just saying.  If others think I am right?  Then click the heart.  If they think I am wrong?  Then I have my flameproof jacket to hand.  As always.  Fire away folks!

OK ! If the monthly cycle is the problem but it's not a week and a month ,  I understand now that they have called it a month ... I'm kidding, but it's really abnormal sex to be so rare in these healthy looking girls !   :)

5 hours ago, alokin said:

OK ! If the monthly cycle is the problem but it's not a week and a month ,  I understand now that they have called it a month ... I'm kidding, but it's really abnormal sex to be so rare in these healthy looking girls !   :)

There are two girls, so that would be two weeks :-) They haven't synchronised (yet).

Also: lesbian couples are known for having a less active sex life than couples where a guy is involved. Google: 'lesbian bed death'. Of course, I wish for them (and us :-)) more often :-)

6 hours ago, alokin said:

We see it on many couples on RLC, Nina&Kira, Adriana&Daniel, Leora&Paul, Desiree&Raul, and even Stesha&Marco, it can be up to a month between the times they have sex, Also Maya&Stephan wen they still had sex, and I don't think Julia&Eric ever have sex at all. 

I agree with you alokin, for a young healthy couple in love, I think two to three times a week should be closer to normal.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, ed2 said:

We see it on many couples on RLC, Nina&Kira, Adriana&Daniel, Leora&Paul, Desiree&Raul, and even Stesha&Marco, it can be up to a month between the times they have sex, Also Maya&Stephan wen they still had sex, and I don't think Julia&Eric ever have sex at all. 

I agree with you alokin, for a young healthy couple in love, I think two to three times a week should be closer to normal.

They've had sex twice this week, shocking I know. Doesn't last very long though.

2 minutes ago, Antisocial Loafer said:

They've had sex twice this week, shocking I know. Doesn't last very long though.

WOW! I think that must be the 3rd and 4th time since they joined RLC then, LOL!

12 minutes ago, bigmac18 said:

I believe the gig went well. They look happy and content. Well done girls!

Let everybody have a great day to end with sex but not long 2 minutes like Kitty and Smith  :)

But Kira has long been asleep ,  not for the first time ... and Nina is having sex again on the Internet ....

6 hours ago, Antisocial Loafer said:

Two years ago it was happening but two weeks there was not 2 times ... I know it because I have a replay , I would not miss it  ;)

4 minutes ago, alokin said:
7 hours ago, Antisocial Loafer said:

Two years ago it was happening but two weeks there was not 2 times ... I know it because I have a replay , I would not miss it  ;)

He was refering to Julia&Eric

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

He was refering to Julia&Eric

Ok ... I thought it was for both artists who are weakness ...

Daniel, by the way, seems to me to be complexed over the last months ... and soon they will probably go away ... I remember in his apartment there were girls, and quite active ...