nora prepare un sac

Guest kevinbsam7

But dudes. Can we please keep it at english so everyone can join in on the conversation :)

Why assume everyone knows English? Really it isn't that hard to feed a translation machine. If it's good enough for native-English speakers to do, it should be good enough for you (and I'm English!)

But dudes. Can we please keep it at english so everyone can join in on the conversation :)

Why assume everyone knows English? Really it isn't that hard to feed a translation machine. If it's good enough for native-English speakers to do, it should be good enough for you (and I'm English!)

True, but it is very annoying if you want to read a thread and have to feed each individual post through a translator. At the moment we have english, german, french spanish and yesterday even turkish posts all mixed through one another. Doesnt make an easy read. Its easier for someone who types it to type it directly in a translator and then copy it to the forum then to expect everyone else to have different translators nearby.

But besides that its one of the three forum rules to talk english as much as possible. I didnt make that rule.

@Niconic. I'm Dutch and if there is one country where you have to learn differfent languages when we're young I think we're kinda the worst. So I do speak French, German, English and even a bit Spanish. But I can imagine other people wont.

But if no one else has a problem with it then its fine. I will be quiet about it. Just thought I wouldnt be the only one who finds it harder and harder to follow a thread because of the mixed languages.

True, but it is very annoying if you want to read a thread and have to feed each individual post through a translator. At the moment we have english, german, french spanish and yesterday even turkish posts all mixed through one another. Doesnt make an easy read. Its easier for someone who types it to type it directly in a translator and then copy it to the forum then to expect everyone else to have different translators nearby.

But besides that its one of the three forum rules to talk english as much as possible. I didnt make that rule.

@Niconic. I'm Dutch and if there is one country where you have to learn differfent languages when we're young I think we're kinda the worst. So I do speak French, German, English and even a bit Spanish. But I can imagine other people wont.

But if no one else has a problem with it then its fine. I will be quiet about it. Just thought I wouldnt be the only one who finds it harder and harder to follow a thread because of the mixed languages.

adam doğru söylüyor google translate var arkadaşlar yazın o çevirsin kopyala yapıştır foruma anlıyo millet ne demek istediğinizi

http://translate.google.com.tr/?hl=tr&tab=wT

Guest NL Forever

well, they are back and settling down to late breakfast! Wonder what has happened over the past day or so.....does anyone know where they went or why? Or what that phone conversation was about? Any translators out there could enlighten us?

Guest noraluver

well, they are back and settling down to late breakfast! Wonder what has happened over the past day or so.....does anyone know where they went or why? Or what that phone conversation was about? Any translators out there could enlighten us?

no record.... no translation... all i know for 100% that his mom and brother went to ukraine and left the dog at n&k, his parents are separated, so i dont think it has something to do with his father unless he was talking to him directly. those speculations here feed up themself everytime. and let me say it again, vika is not his sister nor his cousin. she's not HIS relative in any way. those whole conversations about her nose being directed to same as kikos and eyes blinking the same way are useless cuz there are things we already know for sure. if anyone catches interesting conversations, post them so we could translate 8)