Deleting images when quoting

When I reply to a post by quoting it, I usually leave just enough of the original message to provide context for my comment, particularly if the original post was long.  That's easy to do with text  ---- you just delete any text you don't want included in your post.

But how do you do that with images?  I find it really annoying when people reply to a posting that had text and multiple images and add a three word (often useless) comment.  And then multiple people do the same thing so that most of the page is filled with repeated text and images.

1 hour ago, eagleb1 said:

When I reply to a post by quoting it, I usually leave just enough of the original message to provide context for my comment, particularly if the original post was long.  That's easy to do with text  ---- you just delete any text you don't want included in your post.

But how do you do that with images?  I find it really annoying when people reply to a posting that had text and multiple images and add a three word (often useless) comment.  And then multiple people do the same thing so that most of the page is filled with repeated text and images.

You do the same as the Text. If there are Multiple Pictures you can eliminate the pictures or just leave 1 so the Original Poster knows what your quoting on since some have Multiple Posts.