Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

19 minutes ago, happyone said:

Again watching the 3 girls, Regina, Sher, and Renata sitting on couch. Looks like Regina and Sher just ignore Renata .

Renata just sits there, smiles and says something occasionally to little or no avail,  Never did like that kind of behavior :huh:

I'm not a fan of it either Happy some people these days are just plain rude

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

keep watching and observe the body language see whom is talking to whom

I have been and I see the girls watching something and it looks normal. When your watching something with others and one personal says something do you look away from the screen and give them your full attention? 

25 minutes ago, happyone said:

Again watching the 3 girls, Regina, Sher, and Renata sitting on couch. Looks like Regina and Sher just ignore Renata .

Renata just sits there, smiles and says something occasionally to little or no avail,  Never did like that kind of behavior :huh:

Regina and Sher know that they did nothing to make their stay worth something to RLC. Now, there is a girl like Renata that actually is doing something in this apartment, instead of keeping the private life outside only. No wonder the two try to rule her out. Something at least a bit equal also happen to Nicole with her first stay. 

I would be glad if RLC replaced the two as soon as possible. Two girls in a room is not really useful anyway.

On 9/1/2017 at 1:45 PM, happyone said:

I keep watching this 3 way conversation in B1 at the table between all except Renata.  She mostly just listens

watches Tereza intently and smiles. Seems as though she is mostly being excluded-not much talking 

directly to her. 

4 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I have been and I see the girls watching something and it looks normal. When your watching something with others and one personal says something do you look away from the screen and give them your full attention? 

And now seems like Regina has no problem talking with the movie still going now that Renata is gone :dodgy:

We'll just have to agree to disagree. To me you have to be careful about reading into the way they are acting. It's easy to imprint your own idea of the way they should behave. Besides I'm not watching to really form an opinion on the matter.