Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

1 minute ago, Zinc said:

Sofie going....nothing can replace that...not even Ilona with her implants...:cry:.... sad day....

You must be either new to RLC and CC,,,, Sofie has been here on RLC before,,,she was not even talked about at all back then,,,,people called for her to get booted off RLC back in those days and called for her to get kicked out when she first arrived and bated underneath the tent.

But just because she uncovered and bated for our pleasure all of a sudden she is the best and cannot be replaced really? :angel:

You guys are never loyal to anyone,, a girl is only as useful or good as her last bate or sex session.

There have been plenty of good replacements after Sofie's first tour and I'm pretty certain there will be plenty more after she leaves. Don't forget who started the full nudity and pussy shots in the Barcelona Apts.. "Ilona"

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Spock said:

... maybe she will come to the couple on vacation apartment some day ... :)

the problem with couple apartments is that...life becomes a repetition...ok if u are really crazy about a girl..for a first few days it could be exciting then its just routine everyday...that is why B1 B2 apartments are fun (or supposed to be) coz the girls are living alone so the excitement is all about how/what will they do to make the coming day exciting...hooking up with a guest, some wild party, massage, hooling up with each other etc....

1 minute ago, Zinc said:

the problem with couple apartments is that...life becomes a repetition...ok if u are really crazy about a girl..for a first few days it could be exciting then its just routine everyday...that is why B1 B2 apartments are fun (or supposed to be) coz the girls are living alone so the excitement is all about how/what will they do to make the coming day exciting...hooking up with a guest, some wild party, massage, hooling up with each other etc....

... how many of this wild parties did this apartments really see. ... Most of them are teasing shows were nothing happen at all. No a bit exciting. 

It is true, over time, it can get boring to see the same people. But this is also the point with the girls apartments (e.g. Lola). That is why a couples on vecation apartment could be very nice. Change, but also real life of the people. Let see.

10 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

RITA AND MIKEY APT,, I love the sound of that :heart::biggrin:

Lol do you really want your haters on here see your hairy ass as you slam Rita from behind? lol. Mikey don't leak the secret you may need a couple of viagria to get your dick working :biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

rlc  will have a very very hard time trying to replace sofie :heart: and as much as I loved Angelina  I don't thing she could hold a candle to sofie  sofie will be the greatest girl to have ever came into the Barcelona  apts I say this with love

you are right...i mentioned a proper girl selection for barca apartments about a year back..and Sofie is the only one from RLC who matches that description...

Its not really difficult to replace her...but RLC...pulls off a Lisa or Lola more often than not...

They need a beautiful girl who is single, bi and not shy infront of camera...this is what i mentioned about a year back..so far only Sofie properly meets that definition.. most girls are beautiful and confident but not bi or single....