Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

If anyone should bear a grudge and not be speaking, it should be Renata, after the way she's been treated. Now they haven't been together much since Tereza left, and I don't meticulously follow them around to check out the vibes, so I might have missed some stimulating conversation...but from what I've seen, it's been Renata who's been trying to chat and be friendly, although she has been talking on her phone quite a lot. Maybe that's what's pissing the other 2 off...Renata doesn't need them, she has other friends, is doing her own thing and is happy and enjoying herself without them...:biggrin:

To be honest, if this senario is correct, IMO, Sher and Regina are worse than Tereza. At least Teriza showed us from pretty much day 1 that she didn't really like Renata, and hasn't been 2 faced...the other 2, however, have shit on her big style...:angry:

I'm guessing Renata's decision to stay at B3 last night had a lot to do with the fact that Tereza was at B1, when she got home this morning she did try to speak to both Sher and Regina, but neither seemed that interested. In anycase, she has her friends at B3 to spend time with, at least they acknowledge her presence. Tereza has a lot to answer for, but Sher and Regina need to get off their high horses. If the atmosphere continues like this much longer I foresee another argument, and I'm betting it's going to be louder than the last one.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Calatilla76 said:

I'm guessing Renata's decision to stay at B3 last night had a lot to do with the fact that Tereza was at B1, when she got home this morning she did try to speak to both Sher and Regina, but neither seemed that interested. In anycase, she has her friends at B3 to spend time with, at least they acknowledge her presence. Tereza has a lot to answer for, but Sher and Regina need to get off their high horses. If the atmosphere continues like this much longer I foresee another argument, and I'm betting it's going to be louder than the last one.

I get the impression she has more friends than just Ilona's apt too...:biggrin:..Unfortunately it's forcing her away from the apt...:sad:

Yeah, she definitely has more friends than just Ilona and Yana, hence the long phone conversations. And lately she's spent a lot of time away from the apartment and she hasn't been with Yana. To be honest though, would you want to be around people who are going to just ignore you or talk about you behind your back? Personally I'd rather be out with a bunch of strangers than those 2 right now.

10 minutes ago, Calatilla76 said:

Yeah, she definitely has more friends than just Ilona and Yana, hence the long phone conversations. And lately she's spent a lot of time away from the apartment and she hasn't been with Yana. To be honest though, would you want to be around people who are going to just ignore you or talk about you behind your back? Personally I'd rather be out with a bunch of strangers than those 2 right now.

Same here, I'd just like her to try out her new dildo to check it works ok...:biggrin::heart:

• Like 2