Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Yes, and maybe it didn't quite work out as Sher had thought with Regina either, they came there as very good friends, but Regina soon got along with Polya and Tereza, while maybe Sher has been left feeling alittle alone.

Well lets hope they can patch up and become good friends again  that would be nice. i like their relationship

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I don't think Lola has even noticed yet...:dodgy:

Lola helped her with the baggage. Her "Good bye" was very friendly and emotional.

Look and THINK before you babble nonsense !

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Vasilisa or Lisa, left September 8th 2017 after 34 days 

Vasilisa 06.08.2017 08.09.2017     B2 34

Very short visit? ... That's a shame and is slowly developing into a truly disappointed pattern. ... Girls who participate (and even invite guests over) leave fast, while girls like Lola stay for forever. .. :(

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, eremes said:

Lola helped her with the baggage. Her "Good bye" was very friendly and emotional.

Look and THINK before you babble nonsense !

Go shove it, I don't have time to sit and obsess over every movement in these apartments.  Besides...I meant it as a reaction to Lola's demeanor towards Lisa during her time in the apartment.  Not to mention her current/usual obsession with her phone.

5 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Go shove it, I don't have time to sit and obsess over every movement in these apartments.  Besides...I meant it as a reaction to Lola's demeanor towards Lisa during her time in the apartment.  Not to mention her current/usual obsession with her phone.

My statement about your post is still fixed.