Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

Hello everyone, a chance to have a great trio, I thank RLC it is not often, yet an unforgettable night very unexpected, and this scene in the bathroom incredible and especially a big bravo to: IRINA this girl has the nerve to enjoy the advantages of the B2 appartement without taking the inconveniences it does nothing for us except bringing guys  play the girl in love or the tease girl for her no diference, the result is the same nothing for us. she does not even bother to sleep at the apartment. Half-hidden showers like changing clothes, and I'm not talking about her time of presence more important in the kitchen or the balcony than in his room Then Zlata surment a nice girl, but what does it do to you in RLC ? the common points with Irina is the balcony the half-hidden showers etc ... sorry I have nothing against this girl, but if she agrees to come it is knowingly (cams in the rooms, in the bathroom) or RLC is not sufficiently considerate about the possibility of being seen, observed. I do not talk about Lola since his return I said I did not agree, that it will remain until mid September, but I may have made a mistake because it is possible that Lola stays longer unfortunately. I voluntarily started my message as to talk about the evening at B1. and I apologize to the people who read my message to the end and I associate myself with all the qualifiers  positive  and to be honest I have a little favorite for Sher and Regina that I criticized, but it was justified. Without the presence of Polya and now Tereza B1 has a formidable trio thank you girls and a special thank you to Renata. .:heart:..:heart:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, lucasfrench59 said:

moritz  hi  Zlata  real girl on vacation at barça other girls no

Yeah , the real girl , she show us not more than the fake real girls , even less . The others we speculate on what they do or where they are , Zlata is always there , doing nothing .

RLC last night is 100% proof that we no longer need Lola,,, she has went from being a tenant to just being a fucking squatter,,, What is her purpose here?

Free up the space for fresh blood,,,,she did her time now it's time for her to move on,,,or take her out back and put her down,,she is close to retirement age :biggrin::biggrin:

Yes she did her think on her Second tour with the aid of the bearded Ape,,,but she has lost her magic (get it magic water lol ):biggrin:

B#1 and  B#2 can do just fine without her,,, Polya was her sidekick and you just saw what happened when Polya finally left,,,we had an historical night,,,and that's without any influence from the golden girls Polya and Lola. I do like the occasional veteran girls returning like Irma and Jasmin,,,but you have to give us enough time to miss them like 1yr and a half,,,they are coming back too soon,,,and their term limits need to be cut down to 30 days, 60 days if they are very interesting or actually doing something fun and exciting. Too many times we have girls who return who are too burnt out and no longer care to do anything, they know how the system works and they know just how little or how much they can get away with doing. We need young fresh ladies who are eager to please. And last but not least,,either cut off access to the roof,,,or put some cameras up there so I'll stop hearing about all the sex orgies happening out there.:biggrin::biggrin:

Thanks Mikey.::)