Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

You'd think they would learn. Some guys are as bright as a 3 Watt Light Bulb that come through those doors.   :biggrin:

the guys that come in to b2 apartment think with there dicks not with there head on there shoulders     did I say that right

• Like 3

Just now, mikeusa said:

the guys that come in to b2 apartment think with there dicks not with there head on there shoulders     did I say that right

It's said right.  

I always say they think with the wrong head. It makes the sentence shorter and saves Battery Life on my Keyboard.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, lucasfrench59 said:

these girls play a dangerous games with these guys

Do you think the girls do not visit guys in barcelona? In life there is always a risk, but the solution it is not not to life at all.

BTW, There are cameras all over this apartment. 

6 hours ago, mikeusa said:

Image result for blue balls b2 will be know as blue balls mania  apartment

It is very normal to invite people to an apartment, have some fun, but do not have sex. This should not surprise anyone in this forum. Interesting is that there would be normally also be the events were they would actually have sex in the end. The fact that these are missing in B1 / B2 completely, is based on an issue with the concept of this apartments.

Ultimately this visit shows two things:

• There are guys in barcelona that do not have an issue visit this apartment and even try to score. 
  • There are girls in this apartments do not want to have sex at this place (due to the cameras). Just watch Vasilisa at 03:28:08; she reject the guy with a gesture to the cameras. 

Anyway, i liked that there were again guys at this place and hope this will continue, because it is simply a part of real life. The new girls in B2 seems to be an improvement over the last cast. Unfortunately, it still seems as if they also do not really are ready to live there. Let see. 

52 minutes ago, Spock said:

It is very normal to invite people to an apartment, have some fun, but do not have sex. This should not surprise anyone in this forum. Interesting is that there would be normally also be the events were they would actually have sex in the end. The fact that these are missing in B1 / B2 completely, is based on an issue with the concept of this apartments.

Ultimately this visit shows two things:

• There are guys in barcelona that do not have an issue visit this apartment and even try to score. 
  • There are girls in this apartments do not want to have sex at this place (due to the cameras). Just watch Vasilisa at 03:28:08; she reject the guy with a gesture to the cameras. 

Anyway, i liked that there were again guys at this place and hope this will continue, because it is simply a part of real life. The new girls in B2 seems to be an improvement over the last cast. Unfortunately, it still seems as if they also do not really are ready to live there. Let see. 

Initially i thought that the guy went to Lisa's room with the intention to make her talk to Irina...he was really desperate... but apart from cameras, i think it was also a matter of self respect for Lisa...she saw...one guy with irina and other with lola...she new the guys were not really into to her...otherwise she is the last one to sleep...

but it was really awkward (and i think dangerous as well) the way, that guy was listening to Irina and Sofie from outside their room and really rude to just come into their room...although i agree their satruday night was wasted (partially) when he got nothing in the end..

the funniest part was the way he was sitting on the sofa in a silly way after Sofie/irina kicked him out of their room...