Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

13 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

looks as irina is packing

that would be awkward...there are not many girls in the apartment ...plus she seemed to be coming close to Sofie...and most importantly..sofie likes her..hopefully she is shifting to Lisa and Lisa to Lola....and Lola as taking a flight...

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Spock said:

I think, The residents need to adapt and overcome the restrain to life in the view of cameras. Most of the couples do this very well. Partially however, it is getting a bit overcompensated. There is also a point were the people do not have sex because they want, but because the need to due to the cameras. 

Anyway, the best is simply to have a sex life as normal as posible. Not more than usual, but also not entirely without it. Here, the couple apartments do a much better job, also because a lot of them also going on with there life in their apartments in general (invite normal guests, have arguments, ... ). We should not forget that RLC is about real life and not only about sex. 

all the problem is due to temporary residence...if they take the natural route then they will never come close enough in time...unless they take the magic pills or one of them is a guy....but to be honest..i enjoy the style of sofie...she doesnt like penetration and all her 2 member action has been in daylight.... when sex goes out of the equation..then there is more teasing and other naughty games..like her massages... hope that train guy returns...dont know where the train took him...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zinc said:

all the problem is due to temporary residence...if they take the natural route then they will never come close enough in time...unless they take the magic pills or one of them is a guy....but to be honest..i enjoy the style of sofie...she doesnt like penetration and all her 2 member action has been in daylight.... when sex goes out of the equation..then there is more teasing and other naughty games..like her massages... hope that train guy returns...dont know where the train took him...

that is why i would like to see more roommate apartments. Just have a look at kristy. It took her a while, but she now do not keep this part of her life away from the cameras any more. The same was true with Kamila as she was in a relationship (i hope she will find someone else; not only becase i would like to see this, but also because she would really progress with her life ...)

Anyway, it had already work in the barcelona apartments too. It just need a casting that make it posible (e.g. girls like Nicole). There is no way that this apartment will ever be real as long as RLC cast girls like Lola again and again.

6 minutes ago, Spock said:

è per questo che vorrei vedere più appartamenti in compagnia. Basta dare un'occhiata a kristy. Ci è voluta un po ', ma ora non tiene più questa parte della sua vita dalle telecamere. Lo stesso vale per Kamila mentre era in una relazione (spero che troverà qualcun altro, non solo perché vorrei vederlo, ma anche perché avrebbe davvero progredito con la sua vita ...)

Comunque, aveva già lavorato negli appartamenti di Barcellona. Basta avere bisogno di un cast che lo rende posibile (ad esempio ragazze come Nicole). Non c'è modo che questo appartamento sarà mai vero finché RLC lancia le ragazze come Lola più e più volte.

not entirely, Kristy and Kamila, masturbate under the blankets, and sex is also done under the blankets, very few times they have uncovered sex,

Just now, Zinc said:

oh...Irina...is definitely leaving...She packed a bottle in her bag :confused:

... not only one ... yes ... i also think she is leaving. That's a shame. I guess, she would have make a good resident. 

Still a bit strange. For the short time, the bed was not really worth it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Spock said:

Still a bit strange. For the short time, the bed was not really worth it.

its a good point...but RLC is known for making stupid investments...like giving whole apartments to those who dont deserve it...

i think the bed will be used for future...if Sofies stays longer...maybe a new girl is forced to share with Sofie...assuming she is hot...and assuming RLC is thinking...